And, because French Bulldogs love the comfort of their humans, it’s important to keep them occupied, even for their own emotional health, when you are away. Toys that are interactive and engage your Frenchie, while keeping them stimulated, will be the best choice for your best friend. We’ve selected a few of our favorites that are Frenchie approved!
Best Dog Toys for French Bulldogs
Here are our French Bulldog dog toy reviews.
1. Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Puzzle Toy for Dogs
Nina is the ultimate interactive dog toy for your French Bulldog. The level 2 dog treat dispenser game features sliding blocks and swiveling flippers which hide compartments for dog snacks or kibble. The Nina ottosson is made of a composite material, has no removable parts and is easily washable as needed.
- Seven different treat compartments keep your Frenchies entertained for hours.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Keeps your French Bulldog mentally and physically engaged.
2. Dura Play Bacon Scented Dog Toys
Dura Play engages your Frenchie with their delicious bacon scent. Play fetch and help your French Bulldog get physical exercise, or let it independently chew for stimulation. The Dura Play is soft and flexible and easy on your French Bulldog’s jaws.
- Fun to throw and bounce!
- The Dura Play will even float on water.
- Available in vibrant blue or green.
3. Outward Hound
The Outward Hound is a fun, interactive toy that is perfect for puppies, adults and even senior French Bulldogs. Three soft animals hide within the tree, providing your Frenchie interactive engagement. The soft toy also makes a snuggle cuddly toy for inside your pup’s den.
- An attached trunk top makes it trickier for your dog to remove the plush stuffed toys from their home.
- This hide and seek game challenges your dog’s brain and prevents chewing on valuable items.
- Squeaker inside the squirrels will keep your Frenchie interested.
4. AMZpets 10 Dog Toys for Small Dogs and Puppies
The AMZpets contains a mix of 10 toys for your French Bulldog. This mix includes two plush toys, ropes toys, three rope balls, rubber bone and a squeaky toy. Plus, these toys come with a carrying case for easy storage and clean up.
- The natural cotton rope toys help your pup accelerate the teething process.
- These toys were all designed for small aggressive chewers.
- Thick cotton ropes and strengthened joint connections ensure AMZ toys will survive Intense play sessions.
5. Pet Qwerks BarkBone
The Barkbone stick is designed to give your Frenchie the chewing experience he craves, with the shape of a stick. This long-lasting stick can withstand even the most aggressive chewers. This stick keeps your dog entertained for hours but can also be used as a toss and retrieval toy.
- This stick is flavored with dog favorite peanut butter.
- These non-edible bones massages their gums and provides scraping action on their teeth.
- BarkBone keeps your dog Busy and discourages destructive behavior.
French Bulldog Dog Toy Buying Guide
French Bulldogs are extremely smart dogs who love to entertain and be entertained! A dog toy is the perfect way to bond with your pet. However, when you are not available, a dog toy is the perfect way to keep your Frenchie engaged and stave off unwanted behaviors. Are you looking to buy your Frenchie the perfect toy companion? We think you should consider a few factors in your search.
French Bulldogs love to engage and it’s important to offer them mental stimulation. Toys that have an interactive element, like Hide a Squirrel and solving puzzles, will keep them entertained while they are alone. These toys can also build and support their mental strength as they work to figure out how to access the treat or get their intended stuffy! When looking for a toy, look for something that offers stimulation whether you are around or not.
Toys that are made of natural materials and without excessive chemicals are especially important. Because French Bulldogs play with their mouths, it’s critical that what you purchase for them will not injure them in any way. Look for toys made of natural rubber or ropes made of natural materials. This way, if part of a the tpy does break it, it will not cause injury to your pet.
Does double duty
Toys that can offer multiple uses are great for French Bulldogs–not just multiple ways to play, but toys that offer a health benefit, as well! Look for natural rubber bones and natural ropes that can soothe aggressive (or even normal) chewers while brushing the plaque off their teeth! Toys that support healthy jaw bone and teeth development do double duty!
Obviously, it’s important that the toy be durable. Avoid any toys with small elements that can easily break away. Small pieces may be of interest to dogs, but if they consume them, it could lead to serious harm or even death!
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for French Bulldogs
- Best Puppy Food for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Crate for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Bed for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Brush for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Collar for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Harness for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for French Bulldogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for French Bulldogs