Are you looking for dog toys for your Goldendoodle, but are overwhelmed by the sheer selection available to you? Whether you get a Teething toy, Interactive toy, Tug toy, Fetch toy or just a Squeaky toy for your Goldendoodle there are many out there to choose from. Keep in mind when buying your dog toys that they need to be the correct size for your Goldendoodle’s mouth, if they’re too big it will put strain on their jaw and too small is a choking hazard.
Below are the top five recommended dog toys for Goldendoodles and each item has a short summary to tell you why you should buy it. At the end of the article is a buying guide to offer you extra information about the various dog toys on the market for you to choose from.
Best Dog Toys for Goldendoodles
Here are our Goldendoodle dog toy reviews.
The Benebone Pet Chew Toy is infused with real bacon throughout to give it a natural flavoring that your Goldendoodle will love. The design is made in the shape of a wishbone to give your dog a place to grip while chewing. All materials used are high quality, resulting in a sturdy chew toy.
- Real bacon is infused in the bone, giving it a flavor your Goldendoodle will love
- Designed to mimic the shape of a wishbone for easier gripping
- High quality materials are used for the best dog toy
The Hartz Scented Dura Play Ball is made to throw, bounce, and float for any type of play your Goldendoodle wants. The material is soft to the touch while still being comfortable on your dog’s mouth. The bacon scent immediately captures your Goldendoodles attention and keeps it for hours at a time.
- Made to throw, bounce and float for playtime anywhere
- Soft to the touch but sturdy enough to survive years of use
- Bacon scented for your Goldendoodle’s enjoyment
The Pacific Pups Set Of 11 Dog Toys gives your Goldendoodle a wide variety of toys for them to choose from each day. All the toys are made from the highest quality of materials, no plastic is used to make a safe dog toy. The pack contains chew toys, tug ropes and various other toys for your Goldendoodle.
- Wide variety of toys for your dog to choose their favorites
- Made from highest quality materials with no plastic
- Contains chew toys, tug ropes and other toys for your Goldendoodle
The Outward Hound Squeak Dog Toy is a long and cuddly alligator shaped dog toy for your Goldendoodle to love. With over twenty squeakers, this toy will keep your dog busy for days at a time. The minimal stuffing makes for a great, easy clean up, toy if your dog is an aggressive chewer.
- Alligator is long and soft for puppy mouths or chewers
- Squeakers line the toy in a row of two all the way up its back
- Minimal stuffing gives you less to clean up when your Goldendoodle shreds it
The EETOYS Sturdy Dog Chew Toy is made with durability in mind, and it is backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee. The material is a sturdy nylon and it is completely non toxic for your dog to chew on for hours at a time. The bone is designed to improve your Goldendoodle’s dental hygiene as they chew.
- Made to be durable with a lifetime replacement guarantee to back it up
- Sturdy nylon material is non toxic for the health of your Goldendoodle
- Designed for dental hygiene, reduces plaque and tartar as your dog chews
Goldendoodle Dog Toy Buyer’s Guide
As you can see from the above, there are many different types of dog toys for your Goldendoodle to play with. Each one has its own set of features that make it a good toy for your pup. Now we will go over the various types of dog toys and why each one is nice to have.
This is a very nice toy to have if your Goldendoodle gets plaque or tartar built up in their teeth. Dental chews are made so your dog can chew to their heart’s content and the bone will drag out the excess plaque that builds on the teeth. If your Goldendoodle has bad breath then this is another use for a dental chew.
Tug toys are great to develop your Goldendoodle’s muscles as they grow. Usually they are made from rope with knots tied throughout, but there are newer ones that are made to resemble animals. No matter which one you get, always be sure to replace it when your Goldendoodle shreds it, so there is little risk of a choking hazard.
This is the original dog toy and they are usually either balls or stick like figures. If you’re buying one then you should be sure it can bounce and is durable enough to last with your Goldendoodle’s rough and tumble playtimes.
Any owner of a Goldendoodle puppy who is in its teething stage knows how much of a pain it can be on your furniture. Teething toys are made to relieve the pain of the teeth erupting from their gums and keep your pup from gnawing on your favorite shoes.
This is probably the single most important feature to remember when buying a dog toy. Many toys are made with materials that aren’t toxic to chew on but if your dog breaks a piece off and swallows it then it can harm them. The Non Toxic toys, while you’re not supposed to let your dog eat them, there is less of a health risk if your Goldendoodle does.
After cleaning up the aftermath of a messy Goldendoodle’s playtime, you know how stuffing can get everywhere. Having a toy with minimal stuffing can reduce your clean up time, giving you more time to play with your pup.
Treat Dispensing toys are a great thing for any dog, making your Goldendoodle even more likely to love it. Treat dispensing toys can sometimes hold up to a full meal of kibble. This gives your Goldendoodle something to occupy themselves with as they eat.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Crate for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Bed for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Brush for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Collar for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Harness for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Goldendoodles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Goldendoodles