Best Dog Toys for Great Danes
Here are our Great Dane dog toy reviews.
The Kong Durable Dog Chew Toy is made to be used for a number of things, from treat dispensing to being an almost indestructible chew toy for your Great Dane. The design of the toy makes for an unpredictable bounce, great for fetch. The rubber is durable and made from natural materials for a safe toy for your Great Dane.
- Kong toy is a treat dispenser, fetch toy, and chew toy for your Great Dane
- Unpredictable bounce makes for a great game of fetch
- Durable and natural rubber for a safe and non toxic dog toy
The Kong Flyer Disc Dog Toy is made with all the durability the Kong brand is known for making games of throw more fun for you and your Great Dane. The rubber is flexible enough to be gentle on your dog’s mouth while sturdy enough to survive years of use. It comes in two sizes and two colors for your choice of style.
- Durable as the kong chew toy, great for frisbee play with your Great Dane
- Flexible rubber is soft on the mouth but strong for playtime
- Two sizes and two colors for your preference of style
The Arm & Hammer Aggressive Dog Chew Toy comes in two shapes, gorilla and alligator, for a fun toy for your Great Dane. The rubber is durable and made from natural materials for a tough and safe toy. The divets in the toy collect excess tartar and plaque that builds on your dog’s teeth to keep their mouth fresh.
- Comes in two fun shapes for your personal choice
- Durable and all natural rubber is safe and strong for your Great Dane
- Divets are made for your dog’s dental hygiene while chewing
The Heartland Antlers Deer Antler Dog Chew Toy comes in five different sizes of antler to best fit to any breed of dog you have. The chew toy is completely all natural for a healthy and safe toy for your Great Dane. Antlers are used for teething puppies to keep them from chewing on everything else.
- Five different sizes of antler for any breed of dog
- All natural deer antler shed for your Great Dane
- Perfect chew toy for teething puppies or aggressive chewers
The LECHONG Dog Rope Chew Toy is made for aggressive chewers, the high quality thread count rope is perfect for your Great Dane who loves tug of war. The fabric it is made from is cotton for a soft but sturdy material. The threads of the rope remove excess plaque and tartar from your Great Dane’s teeth.
- High quality materials are used for a durable dog toy
- Cotton fabric is used throughout all the rope for a strong toy
- Threads on the rope clean your Great Dane’s teeth while playing
Great Dane Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different brands and types of toys on the market made for Great Danes. This buying guide will explain why each toy would benefit your Great Dane. If you don’t want any extra information then feel free to skip this. When buying dog toys for your Great Dane always be sure to check that they are made from non toxic materials and when the toys start to fall apart you replace them so your dog doesn’t swallows harmful pieces.
Fetch toys such as balls or sticks are some of the most common and oldest dog toys there are. Your Great Dane will love to stretch out and exercise when you throw one of these. In the case of this gentle giant, always be sure the toy isn’t too small to avoid the chances of choking.
Interactive toys are great for your Great Dane. Some researchers have claimed that allowing your dog to play with puzzles or interactive toys as a puppy increases their IQ and their critical thinking skills for later in life. Some interactive toys are shaped like a puzzle while others are stuffed animals that you have to find in their tree trunk. No matter what the toy looks like, your dog is sure to love it.
Treat dispensing toys are similar to puzzle toys but not always as complicated. Your Great Dane will love throwing or rolling around these toys to eat the goodies that come out of them. Some treat dispensers even hold up to a full meal of kibbles, making feeding times fun for your Great Dane.
Teething toys are one of the most common toys bought for puppies, thanks to their teeth still erupting through the gums they love to chew on anything and everything. When buying your Great Dane a teething toy always keep in mind that even the most durable toy will break down eventually and it is your responsibility as the pet owner to replace that toy before your Great Dane can harm themselves on it.
If your Great Dane has bad breath or a build of plaque, these are the chews for you. These toys generally have grooves in them that collects the excess plaque and tartar that builds on your Great Danes teeth, removing it as they chew to their hearts content. Some are made with baking soda while others use all natural ingredients to work similarly to a human’s toothpaste.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Great Dane Puppy Food
- Best Great Dane Dog Collars
- Best Dog Food for Great Danes
- Best Dog Crate for Great Danes
- Best Dog Harness for Great Danes
- Best Dog Muzzle for Great Danes
- Best Dog Shampoo for Great Danes
- Best Dog Bed for Great Danes
- Best Dog Brush for Great Danes