Best Dog Toys for Irish Setters
Here is our Dog Toys for Irish setter review.
This is a favorite for every Irish setter and dogs with hunting or sporting capability. The Kong Dog Toy has a unique shape with edges that facilitate random movements once it strikes a hard surface, usually the floor. Its irrational dispersion helps enhance your dog’s alertness and all-round intelligence.
- Very durable
- Suitable for Indoor and outdoor activities
- Multi-purpose (fetches or licks game)
This board comes with different sections that require your Irish setter to do some smart thinking. Although it is best suited for young dogs on the verge of developing their senses, no dog is above staying smart and healthy. All you need to do is hide your dog’s favorite treat in a compartment and let him or her locate it.
- Comes with difficulty levels
- Dishwasher safe
- A year warranty
The multi-leg toy is best when you play with your pet. If you own two dogs (of which one is an Irish setter) or decide to be the company your dog needs, Zogoflex Air can be a great tool. Both parties engage in a competition of strength, and whoever is the strongest gets the full point.
- Comes in different alluring colors
- Extremely versatile
The game here is, you expose these latex-made toys to your canine gamer, and once they are chewed or squeezed, they make sounds. These sounds will to distract or arouse curiosity in your Irish Setter. The action continues until your pet is calm.
- Comes in different colors
- Very durable
- Suitable for all dogs
Just like The Zogoflex Air, this toy is ideal for a tug-of-war contest. The only difference is that it allows for just two participants holding both ends of the rope, unlike Zogoflex, which can take on three contestants. This toy has a knot at one end (owner’s end) because your dog does not need a knot to battle you for strength.
- Boasts of a neutral color (escapes fading appearance)
- Highly durable
Dog Toys for Irish Setters Buyer’s Guide
Irish Setters love to run, fetch and chew. These qualities and more are what you should consider when getting a toy.
You need to ask yourself questions like if your choice of a toy can serve both indoor and outdoor purposes, can provide different game options and the likes. Once the answers to these questions are satisfying, you may go ahead and make a purchase.
Your choice of toys must have an invisible channel of communication with your Irish Setter. Such actions reflect on his or her intelligence. This can be in the form of repeated but not boring actions. As long as there is a definite pattern of improvement, you made a good choice.
Keep away from toys that are very fragile or have high tendencies of being destroyed. Often, they don’t just get destroyed. They create an additional problem(s) for pet owners in the way of injury which you do not want.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Irish Setters
- Best Puppy Food for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Crate for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Bed for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Brush for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Collar for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Harness for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Muzzle for Irish Setters
- Best Dog Shampoo for Irish Setters