With independent nature, Irish Wolfhound may develop stubbornness. These fearless wolfhounds were bred in Ireland as a watchdog. These active dogs want to play vigorously. They are mostly adaptable to apartment living but can create havoc when left alone for long hours.
In such a situation, a dog toy solves your problem by preventing them from boredom. According to your Wolfhound’s requirements, we have reviewed the top five dog toys for Irish Wolfhound.
Best Dog Toys for Irish Wolfhounds
Here are our dog toys for Irish Wolfhound reviews.
1. Nylabone Durachew Dental Chew Dinosaur Dog Toy
Ensure long-lasting durability with Nylabone Durachew Dental Chew Dinosaur Dog Toy. It is designed to stimulate your Wolfhound’s gums and hold up to their chewing tendencies. The savory chicken flavor ensures that your pet doesn’t get bored of it.
- Works against their boredom.
- The rounded nubs clean their teeth and reduce tartar.
- Made with sturdy nylon material.
2. Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy
Made with a combination of real wood and synthetic materials, the Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy not only entices your Irish Wolfhound towards itself but also survives the tough chewers. The wooden like shape makes it easy to throw. The floating property of the material ensures that it doesn’t sink in the water.
- Safer than original wooden sticks.
- Improves dental health.
- Non-toxic material.
3. Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy
With a tempting squeaky sound, As Seen On TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy is one of the most efficient tools in keeping your Irish Wolfhound from boredom. It doesn’t need batteries to let out a sound; rolling it is enough. The durable material makes it appropriate for tough chewers too.
- Flexible material and hence, doesn’t cause any injuries to your Terrier.
- Phthalate-free construction.
- Interactive dog toy that enhances their curiosity.
4. USA Bones & Chews Ropes with Hooves Dog Toy
When played with a supervisor, the USA Bones & Chews Ropes with Hooves Dog Toy is an apt choice for Irish Wolfhound. It takes care of their teeth and gums, along with satisfying their chewing tendencies. The tumbles hooves increase safety regarding rope toys.
- It provides your Wolfhound with a chew as well as a tug toy.
- The smell of the toy attracts them.
- Never treated with harmful chemicals.
5. Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy
Stimulate the natural hunting instincts of your Irish Wolfhound with Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy. This interactive dog toy challenges your intelligent Wolfhound to use their brains and prevent destructive behavior following boredom. It allows you to fill the compartments with treats for joyful training sessions.
- Helps you to feed your stubborn Terriers.
- The dual chambers are easy to clean.
- Provides them with mental stimulation
Dog Toys For Irish Wolfhound Buyer’s Guide
A dog toy is necessary not only to keep them entertained but also to enhance their thinking capacity and gums’ health. It allows them to develop their cognition as well as muscles. Irish Wolfhounds are considered intelligent and eager to please their owners. They are likely to be stubborn, and hence, finding a suitable dog toy for them is a challenge. So, you have to keep the following factors in mind before buying a dog toy for Irish Wolfhound.
A chew dog has multiple benefits, and easy construction doesn’t even cost a lot. Therefore, it is up to you what you want to buy for your Irish Wolfhound. Make sure it is durable and secure enough for them at the given budget. Many product dealers offer discounts to help you with your budget.
Some of the Irish Wolfhound can be tough chewers. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the durability of the product. A plush toy is the most fragile dog toy. However, some of them are double layered with minimal filling to maintain durability. The chew toys are designed to withstand the chewing instincts of your Irish Wolfhound. Therefore, it is likely to be sturdy enough. High-quality plastic hardware should be used for added features.
Plush toys- If you are considerate about the safety of your Irish Wolfhound, plush toys are the best option. The soft plush material ensures that it doesn’t hurt them. However, it might not be as durable as others. You can still opt for it without a second thought if your Wolfhound does not have a chewing tendency.
Chew toys- These chew toys do not only divert your Irish Wolfhound’s mind from boredom but also satisfy their chewing instincts. Some of them are constructed to benefit their teeth and gums, while others have compartments to fill kibbles.
Interactive toys- It is designed to enhance the intelligence of your Irish Wolfhound. These intelligent species are likely to interact well with such toys. Moreover, they are always ready for challenges offered by puzzle-based games.
Rope toys- These toys are best for their gum and tooth health. Some of them also have added chew toys. It is not the safest option for your Irish Wolfhound because they can swallow it, which may choke them later.
The safety of your Irish Wolfhound is one of the primary concerns for every owner. The construction of the toy should be well finished. It should not contain any pointed edges which can hurt them. Some toys, like interactive toys and rope toys, require a supervisor. When your Wolfhound is unable to solve the puzzles, they may get destructive. Secondly, if the rope toys get swallowed by them, they may get choked.
The number of features, including flavored toys, natural rubber material that floats over water, extra kibble compartments, and squeaky toys, are added to enhance your Wolfhounds as well as your experience.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Puppy Food for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Crate for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Bed for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Brush for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Collar for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Harness for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Irish Wolfhounds
- Best Training Book for Irish Wolfhounds