Best Dog Toys for Italian Greyhounds
Here are our Italian Greyhound dog toys reviews.
The SPOT Skineeez Stuffless Dog Toy with Squeaker has one unique feature which makes it stand out among dog toys – it contains no stuffing. This means that an Italian Greyhound can play with it repeatedly without it being chewed through and destroyed.
- Realistically mimics animals
- Available as a beaver, flying squirrel, raccoon, or skunk
- Comes with built in squeaker
The Jolly Pets Push-n-Play Ball Dog Toy is a simple, effective toy perfect for working dogs like Italian Greyhounds. This toy is designed for constant motion. It is ideal for dogs that have high stamina and love chasing and pushing.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Can be filled with water, sand or gravel for additional challenges
- For use on water and land
The COLLAR Puller is a great toy and fitness tool perfectly suited for the high energy output of an Italian Greyhound. This toy combines intensity of workout, and lightness – allowing the dog owner to train an Italian Greyhound for a long period without getting tired.
- Puller consists of two rings
- Unique material doesn’t damage dogs teeth or gums
- No odors
The VANFINE Dog Squeaky Toys Dog Chew combines durability with fun. It is a great source of exercise for an Italian Greyhound and will burn off plenty of energy. This toy is made of non-toxic, strong rubber material which is soft and elastic.
- Two built-in squeakers to encourage natural hunt and play behavior
- 100% real beef flavored scent
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
The Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy is an all in one ball-within-a ball toy for Italian Greyhounds to enjoy. This ball toy is available in four sizes. It floats in water for retrieving and fetching.
- Easy grip ball design
- Retains its shape even when punctured
- Movable interior ball inside a rounded outer cube
Italian Greyhound Dog Toy Buyer’s Guide
Choosing a dog toy for an Italian Greyhound is an invaluable purchase for a dog owner. Toys are usually fairly cheap, so it may be an option to buy multiple and gauge your dogs reaction. Toys are a great way for athletic dogs like Italian Greyhounds to use for focusing their energy and are also great tools to use in the training period of their formative months.
Our buying guide reviews the best toys on the market so you can make an informed decision for your Italian Greyhound. Below are some features to consider when looking for toys which will suit the needs of your dog.
Toys for Italian Greyhounds need to be strong as these dogs love to play constantly. Being high energy, working dogs which were originally bred to catch rodents, it’s in an Italian Greyhounds nature to be constantly stalking pray and so they will certainly get your money’s worth out of any toy that you give them to play with. This is why it is a good idea to stock up on multiple toys and choose ones which are as strong as possible because Italian Greyhounds will likely go through them quickly.
The materials used in dog toys need to be manufactured to be tough, but not so tough that they damage the teeth and gums or an Italian Greyhound. Rubber is a good material for this as it provides durability and is cushioned to take pressure off the bite.
Some dog toys will come with the option of squeaky sounds, which although can be annoying for humans to listen to, mimics the sound of prey escaping from an Italian Greyhound so their natural instincts are being expressed. Scents are sometimes added to toys to satisfy the dogs chewing instincts.
Something to consider for you as a dog owner is how heavy a toy is. Italian Greyhounds will likely want to play for long periods of time, and if the toy requires human cooperation, it is important to choose one which will not exhaust you in the process.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Puppy Food for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Crate for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Bed for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Brush for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Collar for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Harness for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Italian Greyhounds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Italian Greyhounds