Every dog parent owning a Kerry Blue Terrier knows about the friendly nature of this dog. In the beginning, this dog used to help control vermin, such as rats, badgers, rabbits, foxes, hares, and otters. But over the years, they turned into a general working dog who helps with herding cattle and as a guard dog. Nowadays, people also claim Kerry Blue Terrier is an excellent family dog who shows affection towards people of all ages.
You want to provide your pal with the best toy to keep them happy and you can get confused with so many options available. For this reason, we have listed some of the best toys and reviewed them for you, which will help you buy the toy for your Kerry Blue Terrier.
Best Dog Toys For Kerry Blue Terriers
Here are our dog toys for Kerry Blue Terriers reviews.
Every dog loves to chew as this helps him or her reduce stress and also control barking. Petstages have designed this chew toy for your Kerry Blue Terrier to help them with their dental health. You can buy Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy in different sizes to help your buddy in all stages of development.
- Natural wood scent attracts the dog’s attention.
- Floats in water and easy to toss and fetch.
- Made with non-toxic material making it safer than real wood.
HedgehogZ can keep your buddy busy and make them have fun. The soft faux fur and Molar Tough shape can help Kerry Blue Terrier plays with Outward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy for a longer period of time. It is important for the owners to look at their pal when playing to see whether the toy stays intact.
- Makes irresistible noise.
- Durable toy with different texture and sound.
- Large beds have grunty noisemakers.
As Kerry Blue Terrier acts as a guard dog, they can also act fierce. Unleash the inner beast of your pal with the help of Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Wolf Dog Toy. The toy has loudspeakers and fluff inside it, and thus, this is the right toy to excite your pup and also act as a cuddle buddy.
- The material provides great potential to match your dog’s energy.
- The large size acts perfectly for giant dogs.
- Act as a chew and fetch toy.
To keep your pup engaged for a long time try to opt for USA Bones & Chews Cotton Rope with Hooves Dog Toy. The toy can act as a chewing toy as well as a tug toy. The ropes and hooves of this toy consist of 100% cotton.
- Does not contain artificial flavor, color or preservatives.
- Help to keep healthy teeth and gums.
- The toy does not have chemical, formaldehyde or bleach.
Your buddy would love the squeak in their toy, and the KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy has the best noise. The ball can bounce and act as a great toy to fetch. This toy will keep your Kerry Blue Terrier busy and let them have fun.
- Great for indoor and outdoor.
- Perfect to fetch play.
- The squeak keeps going even when punctured.
Dog Toys for Kerry Blue Terriers Buying Guide
Every dog parents should look after the well being of their buddy and ensure that they have fun. When buying a toy for your pet, you should keep certain aspects in your mind. Most of the pet parents know that every dog should have fun but at the same time, stay safe when playing with their toys. To make this job easier, we have created a buyer’s guide for you.
In this buyer’s guide, we have collected all the necessary information required for the dog toys. Keep in mind these aspects when purchasing a toy for your Kerry Blue Terrier.
Size and Texture
When buying a toy for your dog, make sure to keep in mind their size. If you buy a small toy, then it can break apart and cause harm as your buddy might ingest it or get choked. When opting for a toy, make sure it does not fit in the rear molar of your dog as it can cause a choking hazard. If the toy gets damaged or broken, then try to replace it.
Dog parents should remember their pal’s age. A three-week-old puppy has their baby teeth; hence you should select a soft material toy for them. When they reach the age of three to nine months, they start teething, and this is the best time to buy those chew toys. During this time, make sure to keep your buddy stay away from rubber toys.
After the teething phase, the dog starts to have strong and developed teeth. Now is the right time to give them a hard rubber toy. As your pet starts to age and reaches the age of seven years, they lose the strength in their jaws. For this age, give them softer chew toys that will keep them engaged without hurting their jaws and teeth, for example, toss balls and sticks.
You can find an array of different types of toys for your dogs. The most commonly used ball toys come in different sizes. Some of them float, and some glow in the dark. The ball can keep your dog energetic and busy for a long time.
Dogs love to play tug of war, and hence the tug toys can come in handy. Various ropes and tug toys available in the market can keep your pal engaged.
When the pup starts to teeth, you should provide them with plush toys. It is soft and does not harm the jaws of your puppy. Lastly, your dog loves to chew, and providing them with the chew toys once they turn old is the best option. It gets made of nylon or hard rubber, making the toy durable.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Kerry Blue Terriers
- Best Training Book for Kerry Blue Terriers