Below are the top five recommended dog toys for Labradoodles with short item descriptions that explain why each product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog toys and why you would want them for your Labradoodle.
Best Dog Toys for Labradoodles
Here are our Labradoodle dog toy reviews.
1. Kong Durable Rubber Dog Toy
The Kong Durable Rubber Dog Toy is made with all natural rubber to ensure a healthy and safe toy for your Labradoodle. The hollow inside of the toy is great for stuffing with peanut butter or treats for your dog. The toy can also bounce, making it great for fetch with your Labradoodle.
- Rubber is natural and safe for your dog to chew on
- Hollow inside is perfect for treat dispensing
- Bounces well for games of fetch with your Labradoodle
2. Outward Hound Squirrel Tree Puzzle Toy
The Outward Hound Squirrel Tree Puzzle Toy comes with three squeak toy squirrels that you can hide in the tree trunk or around the house for your Labradoodle to find. The materials used are high quality for a long lasting toy for your dog. The squeaker in each toy incites your Labradoodle to play and work hard to find them.
- Three squirrel toys come with the tree trunk
- High quality materials are used for your dog’s playtime
- Toys are made to make your dog work hard to find them
3. ChuckIt! Ultra Ball Dog Toy
The ChuckIt! Ultra Ball Dog Toy is made from durable but safe materials that are made to last with your Labradoodle. The textured surface is easy for your Labradoodle to grip during their playtime. The balls have squeakers in them and are made to bounce high for an all around fun play time.
- Materials are made to last for many years
- Surface is made easy to grip for your dog
- Squeakers will delight your Labradoodle
4. Arm & Hammer Dental Chew Gorilla Toy
The Arm & Hammer Dental Chew Gorilla Toy is made with safe materials to ensure a healthy toy for your Labradoodle to play with. The grooves in the rubber catch the excess plaque on their teeth. The toy is made with baking soda to freshen your Labradoodle’s breath.
- Materials are safe and high quality for a long lasting toy
- Grooves in the toy catch plaque and tartar
- Baking soda is infused in the toy to freshen their breath
5. Eetoy Aggressive Chewers Dog Bone
The Eetoy Aggressive Chewers Dog Bone is made with the best quality of materials to ensure a safe toy for your Labradooodle. The toy is made to be nearly indestructible for those teething Labradoodles out there but it has a lifetime replacement guarantee in the case of it breaking. The nylon material is durable enough to soothe teething pain but gentle enough to not hurt their gums.
- Materials are high quality and safe for your Labradoodle
- Nearly indestructible with a lifetime replacement guarantee
- Durable nylon material is safe for chewing
Labradoodle Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different toys on the market that would work for your Labradoodle. It is ultimately up to you which ones you choose, just remember to replace them if they start to show signs of wear or if your Labradoodle begins chewing pieces off of them, as that can be a safety hazard. Now we will go into the different types of toys and why you would want them for your Labradoodle.
If your Labradoodle is teething and destroying your furniture or shoes then one of the best things you can get for them is a teething toy. These toys are made out of gentle material that helps puppies’s teeth erupt through their gums. This also lessens the risk of them deciding to chew on your possessions.
Does your Labradoodle’s breath smell horribly or maybe they have build ups of plaque or tartar on their teeth? You’re probably a busy pet parent who doesn’t have time to constantly brush their teeth to resolve these issues, so the answer to your problem is dental chews. These toys freshen your Labradoodle’s breath and removes excess plaque from their teeth as they chew.
Interactive or puzzle toys are known for increasing your Labradoodle’s intelligence as your puppy plays with them. They are said to increase their critical thinking skills as well. Whether it is a plastic puzzle with a hidden treat for squeaky stuffed animals that you hide for them to find, your Labradoodle is sure to love it.
Does your Labradoodle love to get right underneath your feet when you’re trying to get work or chores done? It makes an already aggravating task even more so, despite your pup just wanting to help or play. Having a treat dispensing toy can distract them and allow you to go about your business without interruptions.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Labradoodles
- Best Puppy Food for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Crate for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Bed for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Brush for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Collar for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Harness for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Labradoodles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Labradoodles