Highly regarded as guard dogs, the Lhasa Apsos have earned a reputation as a royal companion and a temple dog. These sacred Lhasa Apsos think of themselves as the protector of the family, and in case of any danger, these dogs show their true loyal side. This ancient Tibetan breed can be a family comedian, a watchdog, a herding dog, etc. but they are not a sporting dog.
For multiple centuries no foreigner was given the permission to take these holy Lhasa Apsos from Tibet, and despite this, these dogs fit in the modern American home quite nicely. They get along with the kids and other pets easily. To keep your Lhasa Apso engaged and push its intellectual boundaries, some interactive dog toys are essential.
Best Dog Toys for Lhasa Apsos
Here are our dog toys for Lhasa Apsos reviews.
This ZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide and Seek Plush Dog toy will make the playtime of your Lhasa Apso extra special and fruitful. This puzzle set lets you participate in the game and hide the toys for your Lhasa Apso to find. The squeaky hedgehogs are not at all suited for heavy chewers.
- These soft hedgehogs can withstand thrashing and squeezing.
- The puzzle set provides only three hedgehogs with a plush den.
- These washable toys are ideal for small dogs and cats.
Your Lhasa Apso will fall in love with these colorful Frisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack. Dogs can pick the balls up with their mouth, and it doesn’t harm the teeth or gum. A squeaker is installed in the tennis ball, and its every bounce makes a sound.
- The dogs can play with it both inside and outside the house.
- The unique combination of bright colors makes it good for the vision development of dogs.
- These tennis balls have no filling inside.
This patented KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy is instrumental for your adorable Lhasa Apso’s intellectual development. This bone toy soothes the gum and sharpens the teeth. This affordable toy offers only two colors, blue and pink.
- The bone is around 5.25 inches in length.
- It is designed with soft rubber.
- This is ideal for puppies who are below nine months of age.
This Pet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy helps your Lhasa Apso to eat at a slow pace, which is good for digestion. This is more of an interactive puzzle toy, and dog owners can change this toy’s difficulty level. With every passing level, your Lhasa Apso gets its food as its reward, and this way, it keeps the dog satisfied.
- This rolling ball acts as an instrument of mental and physical stimulation.
- The ball keeps the dog occupied for hours and deters all its destructive activities.
- Both 3 inches and 4 inches size is good enough for your Lhasa Apso.
This tricky Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy educates your Lhasa Apso at the time of playing. There are three levels of difficulty in the game, and at the end of every level, the Lhasa Apso receives its prize in the form of dog treats. The red and white discs are made of plastic.
- There are 12 slots to hide its treat.
- This brain game makes the dog more alert and cautious.
- The blue frame has some rubber feet, and as a result, it stays put when the dog plays with it.
Dog Toys For Lhasa Apsos Buyer’s Guide
As these confident and dignified Lhasa Apsos belong to the highest mountain of the world Himalaya, they can withstand icy cold temperatures easily. The ancestors of this guardian dog took over the responsibility of protecting the temples and palaces from intruders, and today’s Lhasa Apso also shines in this field. These small-sized Lhasa Apsos have a flowing coat and require frequent grooming to keep their fur well-managed. The highly independent Lhasa Apsos are little narcissistic dogs, and they start throwing tantrums when they do not receive the appropriate attention. With modern-day toys, you can alter the behavior of your little Lhasa Apso in no time. But, before selecting these toys, you need to decide which toy will be beneficial for your Lhasa Apso, and the following guidelines will direct you to the right toys.
Not every dog is fond of stuffed animals and soft toys. Some prefer interactive puzzle toys to plush toys. The inquisitive Lhasa Apsos loves to play hide and seek games, so you can shop squeaky toys for them and hide it somewhere. If your Lhasa Apso is prone to chewing everything, give it a rope toy or a wishbone, which it can chew to its heart’s content. Most Lhasa Apsos love the tennis balls, and as it likes to play fetching games, buy a ball launcher with the toys. Playful Lhasa Apsos loves good brainstorming puzzle games.
The soft toys come in a multitude of vibrant and attractive colors. Colors like orange, lemon yellow, bright green, hot pink, etc. are eye-catching, and such toys reflect light even at night. It is needless to say that vibrant colored toys are good for the eyes and keeps the Lhasa Apsos in a happy mood.
Size plays a major role in your Lhasa Apso’s life, but as these dogs are only 10 inches high, it is quite difficult to find dog toys proportional to their size. Here the dog owners are bound to choose a ball, Frisbee, rope toys, and puzzle games for Lhasa Apso. While shopping for the toys of your Lhasa Apso, please set the size filter within the height range of the dog, and your Lhasa Apso will fall in love with those toys. Before hitting the buy button, allow your Lhasa Apso to select the color it likes. This way, you will know if your Lhasa Apso has the consent for the toy you are choosing.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Puppy Food for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Crate for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Bed for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Brush for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Collar for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Harness for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Muzzle for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Dog Shampoo for Lhasa Apsos
- Best Training Book for Lhasa Apsos