Maximum 13 inches high, little lion dogs or Lowchen are well renowned for their connection with several European countries like France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, etc. This brave and artfully balanced, Lowchen dogs are pretty strong and well-muscled beneath their coat. For hundreds of years, these dogs played a significant role in accompanying multiple European countries’ noblewomen.
Despite their leonine appearance and regal personality, these Lowchen dogs are highly playful and of gentle nature. These elegant and intelligent Lowchen loves to undertake new challenges. If you have welcomed a mini lion dog or Lowchen into your heart and at your home, buy it some colorful yet interactive toys and give its curiosity another height.
Best Dog Toys for Lowchen
Here are our dog toys for Lowchen reviews.
This KONG Classic Flyer Frisbee Dog Toy will take your tiny Lowchen by surprise. This classic rubber toy is specially designed for fetch and chase games with dog owners. This long-lasting toy doesn’t cause any harm to the teeth and gum of dogs.
- This flying Frisbee can be an instrument of exercise too.
- This flexible toy is not made for chewing at all.
- Only two sizes are there for this particular model.
The hilarious characters of this Hartz Bug Eyes Squeak Latex Dog Toy will keep your playful Lowchen engaged for hours together. Hartz’s three characters for this model are a yellow duck with an orange beak, a green frog, and a light pink pig. These squeezable characters are only four inches high.
- It is formulated with durable and high-quality latex.
- This toy will be loved by dogs at any stage of their life.
- The exterior of the toy has a unique texture.
This Bones & Chews Made in USA Cotton Rope with Bones Dog Toy is an extraordinary toy for heavy chewers like Lowchen. The rope of the toy is made of soft cotton and high-quality polyester, while the other parts are real beef-bone. This thoughtful dog toy is excellent for the dog’s oral health.
- The moisture-locking quality of the bone reduces splintering.
- It doesn’t contain any filler at all.
- The manufacturers made this model with a wide variety of colors.
This intricately designed Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy will match the chewing requirements for your Lowchen. This snack toy combines a double layer of fabric, which makes the product super tough and stretchable. This colorful toy doesn’t include any stuffing.
- The squeaky sound keeps coming out from the toy even when it is punctured.
- The toy doesn’t leave any stuffing related mess to clean up.
- The ginormous pack is built with no less than twelve squeakers.
This Multipet Nobbly Wobbly Ball Dog Toy is a modern toy with the potential of alluring your Lowchen to play with it. This bouncing ball is configured with a multi-colored rubber tube interwoven nicely. To everyone’s wonder, the toy provides a number of grooves for the dogs to hold it and carry in their mouth.
- This vividly colored toy can roll on the ground.
- You will get only a 3 inch and a 4-inch pack options.
- Three models of this toy combine only two specific colors, whereas the last one includes all the colors.
Dog Toys For Lowchen Buyer’s Guide
Friendly and well behaved Lowchen dogs resemble lions for their long wavy mane and extraordinary upward tail. Multiple colors of coat like sable Irish pied, cream, and many others contribute to this happy dogs’ distinctive look. Some historians believe these Lowchen to be around during the historical period of renaissance in Europe. Though Lowchen dogs appear in old paintings from the year 1442, they were imported and popularized in Britain in the second half of the 20th century. These clever and agile Lowchen always need some task to perform for draining their extra energy, and it is recommended to keep them engaged with toys while you are away. Considering the importance of dog toys in Lowchen’s life, here we guide dog owners like you with proper information to land on the most suitable dog toys for your Lowchen.
Classic soft animal toys are the most sought after among dog parents. These plush animals feature numerous mythical characters and wood animals of exaggerated colors. Buy colorful and squeaky ones only. Bouncing balls are apt for fetching and chasing games. This running and jumping is a part of the exercise to keep the dogs in shape. If your Lowchen is too much into such agility games, you can also use a ball launcher to toss the ball high in the sky.
Other than these two, knotted ropes and chew toys are also in vogue these days, which satisfy the chewing instinct of little Lowchen. Don’t forget to consider the treat-filled interactive toys. This is most effective in boosting the intellectual standards, and its rewarding facility slows eating during mealtime.
Dog toys are mostly made of plush fabric and polyester filling. The interactive toys are made of plastic, which can stand heavy chewing. For wishbones and other chewing toys, the manufacturers use flavourful rubber of good quality.
For safety, you should keep an eye on your Lowchen while it plays with the stuffed animal toys. If you notice a sign of damage in these toys, replace them right away before your inquisitive Lowchen swallow its fillings and fall sick.
If you are first-time dog parents, buy only the double-stitched plush toys as even for witty Lowchen it is quite difficult to tear them apart and see what’s inside. Please keep this valuable and well-researched information in mind while wandering in the shopping mall looking for the perfect dog toys for your Lowchen. If any question comes to you, comment below. All the best!
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Lowchen
- Best Puppy Food for Lowchen
- Best Dog Crate for Lowchen
- Best Dog Bed for Lowchen
- Best Dog Brush for Lowchen
- Best Dog Collar for Lowchen
- Best Dog Harness for Lowchen
- Best Dog Muzzle for Lowchen
- Best Dog Shampoo for Lowchen
- Best Training Book for Lowchen