Adventurous Norfolk Terrier dogs are known for their boundless energy and high prey drive. These loyal working terrier dogs get along with almost every human being and are extremely tolerant of other pets under the same roof. These amicable Norfolk Terriers have a thing for wanderlust, and that is why it is highly recommended to surround its playing yard with a fence. Fearless Norfolk Terrier dogs know how to charm their loved ones with their tireless entertaining activities.
These outdoorsy dogs are fond of playing the fetching game and hide-and-seek game with their owners. To suppress its high potential for playfulness, get your Norfolk Terrier some colorful and interactive toys so that it can play with it when you are busy with your household chores.
Best Dog Toys for Norfolk Terriers
Here are our Dog toys for Norfolk Terriers reviews.
This Multipet Lamb Chop Squeaky Plush Dog Toy has the potential to emerge as the favorite toy of your Norfolk Terrier with its bright white and red colors. With its squeaky sounds, you can entice your adorable Norfolk Terrier in playing with it for hours. Without any worry of damage, your Terrier tosses the toy high in the air and uses it while playing fetching games with you.
- This plush toy is very soft to touch.
- There are mini, regular, and jumbo size options for this multipet toy.
- It has minimal staffing inside the toy.
This KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy features a moveable tennis ball inside the toy, which keeps your inquisitive Norfolk Terrier engaged for hours. Your Terrier can pick the toy up with its handle and shake it to its heart’s content while playing with its companion. The combination of loud squeak and other shaking sounds make the playtime extra fun and enjoyable.
- There are a multitude of colors for this model – orange, red, blue, and so on.
- This two in one ball toy can be used for exercises too.
- This affordable dog toy is pretty lightweight, and dogs can carry it in their mouth.
This loveable Outward Hound Hide A Squirrel Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy is bound to become your little Norfolk Terrier’s favorite. The squeaky plush squirrels and realistic trunk toys are specially designed for hiding and seek fun. Your Norfolk terrier will love to bury its nose in the trunk holes and dig these squirrels out one by one.
- The entire set of the toy is made of durable plush fabric material.
- Of the four sizes, the first three comprise three squirrels in them while the largest one offers six.
- The texture and shape vary for this particular model.
This Chuckit! Indoor Ball Dog Toy turns rainy days and lonely hours into playtime for your Norfolk Terriers. The reflective material of the toy improves visibility during the late-night fetching and chasing games. This bouncing ball is perfect for playing on the hardwood floor.
- This indoor ball features multiple layers of fabric for extra safety and durability.
- It properly fits on the Indoor ball launcher by chuckit!.
- No matter how much dogs thrash it, it doesn’t get ruined at all.
This green and blue As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Squeaky Dog Toy makes the playtime extra fun for your tiny and adorable Norfolk Terrier. Suited for both indoor and outdoor fun, the ball makes giggle sounds while rolling on the floor. There are no less than six clutch pockets that help dogs catch the ball and shake it with their little paws.
- This interactive toy doesn’t require a single piece of battery to run it.
- It is constructed with phthalate-free vinyl.
- It is strictly forbidden to use water for cleaning it, rather use a dry cloth.
Dog Toys For Norfolk Terriers Buyer’s Guide
It is hard to believe that Norfolk Terrier dogs were initially bred for hunting purposes. This breed was developed near the old British town of Norfolk in the early 19th century. With every passing decade, their reputation grew, and now these dogs are a household name for dog lovers who look for toy dogs to adopt. As these dogs are the smallest member of the working terrier breed, they have a huge amount of energy within their body, which needs an outlet every now and then. Sometimes it seems nearly impossible to spend so much time with terriers when you are under hectic schedule. Bring home some toys to keep your energetic Norfolk terrier engaged and busy for hours together.
There are a few common types of dog toys that have been available in the market since the 80s and 90s. Soft animals, tennis balls, rope toys are dog’s all-time favorite. In the last decade, manufacturers brought you some interactive toys to keep your Norfolk Terrier intellectually ungraded and mentally active. These kinds of toys include puzzle games, hide and seek games, rewarding games, and many others.
Quality matters a big deal as every dog in the world has a tendency to chew their toys. Because of their sharp teeth, these dogs sometimes tear apart the toys. To avoid such situations, it is important to check if the toys are double stitched. The material of the toys should be of high quality. That is why read the reviews and check the rating before you shortlist the toys.
The size differs with shapes and brands of the toys. Some dogs are more active than others. They need small balls and other soft toys which they can play the fetching game with. Some are of gentle nature; for them, big soft animals serve to snuggle and cuddle. While shopping these toys, consider the size of your dog and try to buy something smaller than its size.
In conclusion, we would like to say that we have tried our best to put together all the high-quality samples. If you don’t find anything after your heart in this review, feel free to look somewhere else, but always keep the guidelines in mind. This will lead you to the right toy.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Norfolk Terriers
- Best Training Book for Norfolk Terriers