Best Dog Toys for Poodles
Here are our Poodle dog toy reviews.
The ZippyPaws is the perfect toy to totally engage your curious and intelligent poodle! This toy is interactive and can maintain your poodle for long periods of time, especially good if you have to leave home for a bit. And the soft fabric is gentle on the poodles teeth and gums.
- The interactive puzzle toy will keep your dog challenged and entertained as he or she looks for the three squirrels.
- This toy is perfect for teething poodles, and even senior dogs!
- The individual squirrels squeak, which will delight your poodle!
Pet Qwerks ball toy is perfect for exercising your poodle! This toy is interactive and durable and will provide hours of activity in the home or in the yard. This toy is perfect for running energy out of your poodle puppy or exercising your senior pet.
- The Blinky Ball has motion activated flashing lights and makes 18 different sounds.
- Made for special needs pets, it’s great for poodles that are blind, have poor eyesight or separation anxiety.
- With long lasting batteries and durable materials, the Blinky Babble is built to last.
The dog rope toy is perfect for exercising your active poodle and for staying durable against aggressive chewers and puppies! The rope toy is designed for bonding with your pet and makes a perfect toy for fetch or tug o’ war. As a bonus, the rope is also a great tooth cleaner and teething aid!
- This toy is made of 100% cotton and is extremely durable.
- Keep hygienic, this rope toy is totally machine washable.
- The rope toy is made with five knots and will keep poodles engaged even when not outside.
The Axen squeaky toy comes in a variety of colors and animals for your poodle to enjoy! Whether its a gray boar or a green monkey, the crinkly fabric will keep your poodle engaged and satisfy their natural hunting urge. This toy is perfect for shaking, bouncing, tossing and retrieving.
- The AXEN will help keep your poodles teeth clean and healthy.
- These toys stand up to aggressive chewing and have bite resistant knots.
- AXEN is squeaky and will create a loud crisp sound when the dog bites into it.
The Hartz dura play is great for outdoor play and is scented like bacon. This toy is perfect for fetching and retrieving with your poodle, as well as standing up to teething puppies or aggressive chewers. This toy is soft and flexible and even floats!
- The bacon scent will natural attract dogs and is perfect for teething puppies!
- The unique foam technology is easy to wash and has enhanced durability.
- The dura play is lightweight to throw, carry and bounce.
Poodle Dog Toy Buyer’s Guide
Poodles are smart and active by nature, and love to exercise both their body and their mind. And when they play, they stay out of trouble! When you are shopping for toys for your poodle, it’s important to consider a few factors:
Can stand a lot of punishment.
Poodles can be aggressive chewers due to their intensity, and can make short work out of many dog toys. They also tend to focus and accomplish tasks quickly. A good toy should be one that lasts a long time with your Poodle.
Engaging to the mind.
As the second smartest dog breed in the world, Poodles need something to focus on if a toy is going to keep the dog’s attention. Look for dog toys that will engage the dog even if you’re not actively playing with it. Many toys now are even scented with flavor or have slots to spread peanut butter to keep the dog occupied.
Promote good dental hygiene.
As with all dogs, Poodles can develop plaque and tartar on their teeth, which can lead to health problems or trouble eating. To help reduce this risk, choose dog toys that are made from materials that help keep your Poodle’s teeth clean when it plays.
Easy to find.
In addition to being the second smartest dog in the world, Poodles are also the second fastest dogs in the world (after whippets)! That means you will have to cover a lot of ground with thrown toys, especially when training a Poodle to hunt. Minimize the chance that a thrown toy will get lost in bushes or puddles, and select a toy that is bright colored or that floats. The bright colors also help locate toys lost under furniture as well.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Poodles
- Best Puppy Food for Poodles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Poodles
- Best Dog Crate for Poodles
- Best Dog Bed for Poodles
- Best Dog Brush for Poodles
- Best Dog Harness for Poodles
- Best Dog Collar for Poodles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Poodles