Below are the top five recommended dog toys for your Puggle with short item descriptions to explain why each toy made this list.
Best Dog Toys for Puggles
Here are our Puggle dog toy reviews.
The Kong Durable Natural Rubber Dog Toy is a multi purpose dog toy that can be used for treat dispensing with its hollow inside or for fetch with your Puggle. The rubber is a safe and natural material to ensure a safe toy for your dog. The hollow inside allows you to put anything from treat kibbles to peanut butter inside it for your Puggle to lick out.
- Toy can be used for fetch or treat dispensing
- Safe and natural rubber is non toxic for your Puggle’s health
- Hollow inside makes it easy to stuff the toy with treats
The Hartz Bacon Scented Dental Chew Toy is made with the best quality of materials to ensure a durable toy for your Puggle to chew on. The inside of the bone shaped toy grooms their teeth as they chew, which is a must for any Puggle puppy. The bacon scent the toy carries makes your Puggle fall in love with this toy and stay away from other things it isn’t supposed to be chewing on.
- Materials are high quality for durability and a long lasting toy
- Inside area of bone is made for chewing to clean your Puggle’s teeth
- Bacon scented toys keep your pup’s attention on the toy and not on other chewable things
The Nylabone Extreme Durability Dog Toy is made with the highest quality of safe materials to ensure a long lasting toy for your Puggle to gnaw on. When they chew on it and the bone begins to bristle it helps clean their teeth. The toy is flavored throughout to keep your Puggle’s attention on the bone and off furniture or other no-nos to chew.
- High quality materials are safe for your pup to chew on
- Bristles that raise after chewing help clean their teeth
- Flavoring in the toy keeps your dog occupied
The Oneisall Aggressive Chewer Dog Toy is made from food grade nylon for a safe and healthy toy for your Puggle to gnaw on. The bone is made to help with teething pain and groom their teeth as they chew. When your Puggle begins to wear the bone down be sure to replace it to avoid accidents.
- Nylon is high grade food nylon for their safety
- Toy helps with teething pain and cleaning their teeth as they chew
- Always replace the bone when it wears down
The Benebone Real Flavoring Dog Toy is made with four different choices of flavoring throughout for your Puggle’s enjoyment as they chew. The design is made to give your Puggle an easy gripping place while they chew. All the materials are safe and non toxic for your Puggle to enjoy.
- Four choices for flavor for your Puggle
- Design offers easy grip for your dog to chew
- Safe materials are all non toxic for your dog’s health
Puggle Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different toys that would work for your Puggle and they each have their own list of benefits to them. While dental chews are one of the best things you can get for your Puggle, there are some teething toys and a treat dispensing toy as well in the above list to offer some variety for your choices. The decision for which toy you buy is ultimately up to you, but this article is here to offer information. Keep in mind when buying toys for your Puggle that their mouths don’t open wide so any toy you buy needs to be small enough to fit comfortably in their mouth. Now we will go over some of the toys and their features that you may want for your Puggle.
As mentioned above, Puggles are supposed to have their teeth brushed at least two if not three times a week but very few people have the time to do this. Having a dental chew can keep your Puggle’s teeth looking good and saves you mass amounts of time every night. These toys have grooves in them that catch the excess plaque or tartar, or in some cases they are made with baking soda infused for breathe freshening. Whichever type you choose to buy, have confidence that your Puggle’s dental needs are being met.
Does your Puggle chew on everything and anything in your house that they’re not supposed to? Are you tired of finding chewed up shoes, belts and other personal items? Well you may need a teething toy for your Puggle. These toys are made to gently help the erupting teeth through your dog’s gums during teething. They are made with materials that are non toxic and safe to chew for your Puggle. Whenever the toys begin to show wear it is important to replace them to prevent potential choking hazards.
Some toys are infused with meat or other inticing ingredients that your Puggle loves the second they catch a whiff of it. These toys are designed to capture your dog’s attention and keep it with their scent and taste. The most common toys this is found in are the teething toys as you want your Puggle to focus on that toy instead of all the other completely chewable things in the house you don’t want them sinking their teeth into.
Non Toxic/Natural Rubber
There are a lot of toys that were made with unhealthy or toxic rubber. They obviously don’t advertise this so it is your job as a responsible pet owner to thoroughly check what each toy you buy is made from safe material. A natural rubber is what you are looking for, as these are made with no harmful materials. Most toys are safe unless your Puggle manages to break bits off and swallow them, which is why it is so important to replace the toys when they begin to wear down. Keep an eye on the material your Puggle’s toys are made of and the condition they’re in.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Puggles
- Best Puppy Food for Puggles
- Best Dog Crate for Puggles
- Best Dog Bed for Puggles
- Best Dog Brush for Puggles
- Best Dog Collar for Puggles
- Best Dog Harness for Puggles
- Best Dog Muzzle for Puggles
- Best Dog Shampoo for Puggles