Staffordshire bull terriers are athletic and energetic so you’ll want some toys that are fun but that will also burn on some of that energy. We looked at the best toys for your Staffordshire bull terrier with these things in mind.
Best Dog Toys for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
Here are our reviews for the best dog toys for Staffordshire bull terriers.
Nylabone’s chew toys are great for more than just fun with your pooch, they help with stress, anxiety, and boredom, which can lead to destructive behavior. In addition, they have different ridges on the, that help with dental care. There are a variety of shapes and flavors available for your Staffordshire bull terrier to enjoy.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Long lasting
- Freezable to help with teething, or to cool your dog
Made with of eco-friendly rubber, with only real food ingredients for flavor and scent, not only will you Staffordshire bull terrier be safe playing with this squeaky toy, but they’re also going to think you’re serving them a snack. There are two squeakers in each toy, which will encourage your Staffordshire bull terrier’s natural hunting and playing behavior and thus keep them entertained for longer. This toy is great for games of fetch and will bounce when landing, but it will also help your dog to self-entertain.
- Lifetime replacement guaranteed
- Varied ridges to help with teeth
- 100% safe and FDA compliant
Bull Fit has made this tug toy to last, using high-quality fire house material and exceptional sewing. Each toy is designed to hold 220 lbs, so you’ll have no problem with your strong, athletic Staffordshire bull terrier. In fact, the creator and owner of this toy has a Staffordshire bull terrier of his own and was the inspiration for the quality and durability as Zidane used to rip apart all his other toys.
- Money back guarantee
- Great for interactive play to build relationship with your dog
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor play
We’re all guilty of buying our dogs too many toys and do so with no regrets. Staffordshire bull terriers can also wreak havoc on some chew toys so it’s always good to have multiples, and with different purposes. This package of 7 ropes has three different styles: tug of war ropes, dental cotton chewer knots, and cotton rope balls. These chew ropes were built to last so you might not have to buy another one again.
- Come with free carrying back
- Ropes are made with 100% cotton
- 100% safe with no toxic materials
This 2-pack of rings might be labeled as a tool, but it’s really a toy, especially to you Staffordshire bull terrier. These rings are great for playing fetch and tug of war, as well as using as a training tool. While they are safe for your Staffordshire bull terrier’s teeth and gums, this is a bite toy, but not a chew toy.
- Money back guarantee
- Floats for great fun in the water
- Safely made with non-toxic materials
Dog Toys for Staffordshire Bull Terriers Buyer’s Guide
With so many dog toys to choose from, our buying guide reviews the best dog toys for your Staffordshire bull terrier to keep them entertained, while also making them use their brains at times.
There are so many different materials used in the making of dog toys and it really depends on the type of dog toy. One thing you want to keep an eye out for, is good quality, durable materials such as cotton and rubber that we have seen on our list. Staffordshire bull terriers like to chew and tug, so plush toys are not an ideal choice.
Dog toys come in a wide variety of types, and we can’t focus on them all here, but there are fetch toys, tug toys, chew toys, puzzle solving toys, etc. We looked mostly at toys that will burn physical energy from your Staffordshire bull terrier, so toys in which they can chase after and play, or tug on to expel energy. These by no means are the only toys that you should get your Staffordshire bull terrier but are great ones to have.
Most of the toys we looked at do come in various sizes, as well as strengths based on the type of chewer your dog is. Staffordshire bull terriers are on the small size of the medium scale so you may find that one size with one toy will be sufficient, but that same size might not work for another type. When it comes to sizing, you want to make sure that the toy is at least big enough for your dog, you don’t want them swallowing and choking on a toy that’s too small.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Staffordshire Bull Terriers
- Best Training Book for Staffordshire Bull Terriers