Weimaraner are well known for becoming rascals when they become bored, chewing on anything they can find when they don’t have anything else to do, or getting into things they shouldn’t. This is obviously not a good thing for you and there is an easy way to prevent your Weimaraner from getting into trouble. If you buy toys that captivate their attention they are considerably more likely to not get into trouble, and finding the perfect toys for them is what this article is here to help with.
Below are the top five recommended toys for Weimaraners with short item descriptions to explain why each product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various toys and why you would want each of them for your Weimaraner.
Best Dog Toys for Weimaraners
Here are our Weimaraner dog toy reviews.
The Kong Natural Rubber Dog Toy is made with safe and healthy materials to ensure a non toxic toy for your Weimaraner to chew on. The hollow inside makes treat stuffing easy and keeps your hyperactive Weimaraner busy. The toy is also made to bounce, making it perfect for games of fetch.
- Materials are non toxic for a safe chew toy for your Weimaraner
- Hollow inside gives you the perfect place to stuff treats
- Toy bounces for perfect fetch or chew toy
The Benebone Real Flavor Dog Toy is shaped to give your Weimaraner the best possible grip while they chew. The real meat flavoring throughout the toy will keep your Weimaraner from getting bored and chewing on other things. The toy is made from the most durable and safe materials for your Weimaraner’s safety.
- Designed to offer your dog a good grip since they don’t have thumbs
- Real meat is infused throughout for the best flavor for your dog
- Safe and non toxic materials are used in the toy
The Arm & Hammer Dental Chew Toy is made with the highest quality of materials to ensure a safe and durable toy for your Weimaraner. The grooves in the toy carefully clean their teeth as a substitute for brushing them twice a week. The toy is infused with baking soda to freshen your Weimaraner’s breath.
- Materials are all safe, durable and non toxic for your dog’s health
- Grooves in the toy catch excess tartar or plaque
- Baking soda infused to freshen your Weimaraner’s breath
The Eetoy Chew Toy For Aggressive Chewers is made with the most durable materials that are also gentle on your Weimaraner’s gums. The lifetime replacement guarantee makes this buy a risk free purchase. The nylon is non toxic and safe for your Weimaraner to chew on, but remember to replace it once considerably wear has been done to it.
- Materials are sturdy for a long lasting chew toy
- Lifetime replacement guarantee makes this a worry free purchase
- Non toxic and safe to chew on for your Weimaraner
The Pet Qwerks Barkbone Dental Chew is made with a mint flavor that covers the bad odors of your Weimaraner’s breath. The nylon in the toy is FDA compliant and of the highest quality for your power chewer. The toy is designed to be easy to hold for your Weimaraner as they chew.
- Mint is infused to help freshen their breath
- Heavy duty, non toxic nylon is used in the toy
- Design is made to be easy to hold with no thumbs
Weimaraner Dog Toy Buying Guide
The above products are only five of the thousands out there for you to sift through. While these are recommended the choice of which toys you buy for your Weimaraner is ultimately up to you. This article is here to provide you with extra information, nothing more and nothing less. Always keep in mind when searching for toys for your Weimaraner that you should check the materials. Some brands will use toxic materials that can hurt your Weimaraner if they manage to break off a piece and chew on it. While this isn’t exactly common, it is important for your Weimaraner’s health that you keep an eye on their toys just to be sure. Now we will go over the most popular types of toys that your Weimaraner would love.
Does your Weimaraner puppy love to shred anything that they can get their teeth into? Is the thing they usually find your shoes or other personal belongings? This can be frustrating, but take a breath and consider buying a teething toy. These toys are made to gently help your Weimaraner puppy’s teeth erupt through the gums. These toys can help keep your pup from getting into trouble and save your possessions from becoming a casualty of your chewing puppy.
It is said that you should brush your Weimaraner’s teeth at least twice a week to keep them in excellent condition but who actually has time for that? Busy pet owners barely have time sometimes to take their furry friends on walks, so brushing your Weimaraner’s teeth can sometimes slip through the cracks. That is where dental toys come in. These toys are made for your dog’s dental needs with infused baking soda to freshen breath and grooves in the toy that catch excess tartar and plaque. These toys are made for your Weimaraner to chew on and they will take care of their dental needs as they chew.
Does your Weimaraner love to get right under your feet when you are trying to do chores? They think they are helping and you can’t exactly explain to them that they really aren’t, and let’s be real even if you could explain it you wouldn’t. An easy way of keeping them out from under your feet is a treat dispensing toy. These toys can distract them for hours and allow you to do your necessary chores without puppy interference.
Meat Infused Chew Toys
One of the most popular features of chew toys is those that are infused with meat throughout the toy. These toys will capture your Weimaraner’s attention and keep it for hours of chewing. This helps prevent your Weimaraner from deciding to chew on something else that you don’t want them chewing on.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Weimaraners
- Best Puppy Food for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Crate for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Bed for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Brush for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Collar for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Harness for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Muzzle for Weimaraners
- Best Dog Shampoo for Weimaraners