Best Dog Toys for Yorkipoos
Here are our reviews for the best dog toys for yorkipoos.
Nylabone’s chew toys are great for more than just fun with your pooch, they help with stress, anxiety, and boredom, which can lead to destructive behavior. This 2-pack of tiny, bacon and peanut butter flavored, bones are great for playing fetch with your yorkipoo, or for quiet time. They also have flavor pockets so you can add spreadable treats for added fun.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Long lasting
- Freezable to help with teething, or to cool your dog
Lucas B Natural Dog Toys’ crocodile sensory squeaky toy is perfect for your yorkipoo, in fact the owner and creator of the company has a yorkipoo, especially while they are a puppy. This toy is built perfectly for tiny dogs, the 100% natural rubber is soft and easy on your dogs’ jaws and teeth, while the different textures will help stimulate their senses. Each toy is handmade and painted.
- Complies with same standards as toys for children
- Free of chemicals, toxins and BPA
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable
The Gnawsome soccer ball dog toy is such a great choice as it will entertain your yorkipoo in several different ways. First up, it’s a ball, and dogs love balls. Each ball is made with food-grade thermoplastic rubber, so you know that it is safe for your dog.
- Ball floats in water, making it great for the beach or pool
- Spikey texture helps massage dogs’ gums
- Interactive flashing lights add another form of entertainment
Pet Craft Supply’s ball is great for little dogs like yorkipoos, with its velvety soft outside, which is great for their little gums and teeth. Not only is this ball great for playing fetch, but it bounces and squishes when the dogs get ahold of it, and it also floats, so there are several ways this ball can provide entertainment for your pooch. It comes with two different textured shapes, one with cones and domes and the other with hexagons.
- Non-toxic and odorless
- Great for dogs with dental issues
- Extra sensitive squeaker ensures a squeak with every bounce
Hartz’ Dura Play dog toy, in either the rocket or bone form, are great for small dogs due to their size, and materials. The outside of these toys is made with a natural latex rubber, while the inside is designed with a unique foam technology. These squeaky chew toys are built more like a ball, for all they do, and not necessarily their shape. These toys will bounce, float, and squeak, giving your yorkipoo endless entertainment.
- Easy to clean
- Bacon scented
- Lightweight to make it easy for tiny dogs to carry around
Dog Toys for Yorkipoos Buyer’s Guide
With so many dog toys to choose from, our buying guide reviews the best dog toys for your yorkipoo to keep them entertained, whether inside or out.
There are so many different materials used in the making of dog toys. One thing you want to keep an eye out for, is good quality, durable materials. On our list we have natural rubber, plastic, latex, and velvet, all of which are non-toxic and safe for your furry friend.
Dog toys come in a wide variety of types. As mentioned earlier, your yorkipoo doesn’t need a lot of space for playtime, and due to their size, they will need toys suited for them. All the toys on our list are considered a hard toy, even though some are made with a soft rubber or latex. We did not include any fabric material toys as they are larger and could pose a problem for your pup if they can in smaller sizes.
Most of the toys we looked at do come in various sizes, but we made sure that the sizes we specifically chose were small, and gentle, enough for your yorkipoo. Keeping in mind that yorkipoos are usually between 7-15 inches, you need a small toy so that they can get their tiny jaws around, and that it will be lightweight enough for them to carry. Because we did choose toys for tiny pooches, you might notice that if your yorkipoo is on the higher end of the size scale, you may need to order a next size up.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Yorkipoos
- Best Puppy Food for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Crate for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Bed for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Brush for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Toys for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Harness for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Muzzle for Yorkipoos
- Best Dog Shampoo for Yorkipoos