You want an interactive dog toy that is going to keep your dog entertained for hours. This is fairly easy to do. Any toy that you get that is new is going to keep your dog entertained for a few hours.
But what you actually want is to keep your dog entertained for hours over and over again.
That means choosing the best interactive dog toy to begin with. That’s exactly what we are going to help you do.
Below are the top interactive dog toys currently on the market.
Best Interactive Dog Toys
1. Allstar Innovations Wobble Wag Giggle Ball
The first toy is from Allstar Innovations. The Wobble Wag Giggle Ball is truly a remarkable design, as it makes all kinds of neat sounds and noises to engage your dog without any batteries or electronics whatsoever.
This ball uses forced air through tubes inside of the ball to make all sorts of sounds that your dog will love. Whenever they move it with their nose or try to grab it with their teeth it will start making sounds and will continue making them the entire time that they are playing with the ball.
This is truly an interactive toy, as it makes really engaging noises so that your dog wants to play with it.
These sounds make your dog want to keep playing with the Wobble Wag Giggle Ball for hours on end.
If you have a dog that has a tendency to tear stuff up, then you will be glad to know that it is extremely durable and can withstand the toughest of chewers.
You will be able to give this to your pet that is rough on toys and still expected to last many months or years. In addition, this is the perfect toy for any size dog because of the way it is designed.
With the little pockets lining the toy, any dog with any size mouth can get their teeth into this interactive plaything, and when they get attached to it and shake it, it gives off a completely different sound to reward your dog for having been able to pick it up.
Why you should buy
This will stimulate your dog both intellectually and physically, keeping them from becoming anxious and tearing up things around your house while you are not home.
2. Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel and Puzzle Plush Squeaking Toys for Dogs
This is a plush toy that consists of three squirrels inside a tree trunk.
What’s awesome is your dog has to work pretty hard to get the squirrels out of the tree trunk.
The way that this game works is by you putting the squirrels inside of the tree trunk and then introducing your dog to it.
They will be able to learn very quickly that there is something inside of the toy, and will begin right away trying to fish out the squirrels.
These are extremely durable plush toys. They are going to last for a long time.
The squirrels are perfect for any size dog, because even smaller dogs can get their mouths around the arms and legs of the squirrel.
If you want a quiet toy, you’re in luck. It squeaks a little, but isn’t overly distracting.
Why you should buy
This is a toy that your dog is going to play with over and over again, because there is nothing quite like the satisfaction of pulling the three squirrels out of the tree trunk.
3. StarMark Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy
The StarMark Bob-a-Lot is an interactive dog toy that all dogs will love. That’s because it dispenses dog treats as a reward for your dog playing with it.
The way it works is, you put in the dog treats and then put the unit back together, and then simply lay it on the ground for your dog to play with.
Soon your dog will realize that the machine dispenses treats if they play with it.
There is a lot of room inside the machine for treats, so your dog is sure to get several hours of fun before you ever have to fill it up again.
You are able to set the difficulty level. You can make it extremely difficult for your dog to get a treat out, or you can make it so easy that they will be able to get treats by just playing with it for a few seconds.
It comes in three different sizes and is perfect for just about every dog breed out there. It is also extremely easy to use, so if your dog is older or has a disability, this one is going to be very simple and easy for them to use.
Why you should buy
The bottom line is that when it comes to treat dispensing dog toys, you are not going to find a much better option than this one, especially if you are not trying to break the bank.
4. West Paw Zogoflex Tux Interactive Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy
If you want your dog to work for a treat, then this West Paw Zogoflex toy is another great interactive dog toy that dispenses them.
Not as comprehensive or challenging as the StarMark Bob-A-Lot, but it does have the advantage of three rounded edges that make it more difficult for your dog to grab onto it.
It comes in three different colors, and it is destruction-proof and waterproof.
This is one of the best interactive puppy toys as well, because younger dogs tend to need simpler puzzles and interactivity in order to use the toy successfully.
Why you should buy
It’s cheap, durable, and great for dogs of all ages. If you need something to keep your dog busy, this is one of the best options on the market right now.
5. Pet Qwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy
This talking Babble Ball toy from Pet Qwerks is an interactive dog toys that makes human-like speech sounds.
The shape makes it difficult for your dog to get his teeth around, making it a challenging toy that will keep him or her interested, all the while making noises and human words.
Since dogs think that this dog toy is alive, they will continue to play with it long after they would have given up with other types of toys or balls.
The battery life is long-lasting, and the toy is extremely durable, lasting for months or years longer than you think it would.
This toy talks, growls and interacts with your pet, making humanike sounds with more than 20 different funny and wisecracking sounds that your dog will recognize and learn to love playing with.
For example, this interactive dog toy will say things like “come here puppy” and “I am going to get you.” This interactive ball plays with your dog in the very same way that you would play with your dog.
Another terrific feature about this ball is that it shuts off automatically when your dog is tired of using it, and it will turn itself back on the minute your dog starts playing with it again. That saves you a great deal on battery life as well. This toy also comes in three different sizes.
Why you should buy
Available in various sizes, this interactive dog ball will keep any dog busy for hours.
6. OurPets IQ Treat Ball Interactive Food Dispensing Dog Toy
The OurPets IQ Treat Ball is a customizable slow-feeding treat ball. Can be loaded with kibble for dogs prone to bloat or digestion issues, due to eating too quickly. Constructed from a hard plastic, it is easily disassembled and cleaned in warm, soapy water.
- Adjustable difficulty.
- Designed to release treats slowly.
- Available in two sizes, 3″ and 4″.
7. KONG – Classic Dog Toy
The Classic KONG Dog Toy is renowned for it’s durability. Several sizes and toughness ratings to fit any size dog and chew style. Can be filled with any number of treats, peanut butter, kibble, and even frozen to add more challenge.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Vet and trainer recommended to reduce anxiety and destructive behaviors.
- Unpredictable bounce adds new dimension to fetch.
8. ZippyPaws – Woodland Friends Burrow, Interactive Squeaky Hide and Seek Plush Dog Toy
The ZippyPaws Woodland Friends Burrow is a large plush hide and seek style toy. It comes with 3 squeaky chipmunks for your dog to find and pull out of the log. Great for inquisitive puppies and playful adults alike.
- Large 14x6x6 size.
- Includes 3 chipmunks with rewarding squeakers.
- Soft fabric construction will not harm teeth.
The Trixie Pet Products Flip Board helps build your dog’s inquisitive nature and problem solving skills. Each indentation needs a specific action to open it and win the treat. Designed especially for smaller breeds.
- Rubber non-slip base ring.
- Includes tips and tricks booklet to optimize training.
- Adjustable difficulty level.
10. Chuckit! Max Glow Ball
Engage your dog’s play drive at night, with the Chuckit! Max Glow Ball. Perfect for dogs who are more active at night, or for dog parents whose schedules only allow playtime after dark. The Max Glow Ball has several sizes to fit different breeds and ball launchers.
- Can charge glow effect quickly under sunlight or bright flashlight.
- Different sizes available to match with dog size, and launcher if desired.
- Unique surface texture helps dogs get a firm grip.
11. KONG Jumbler Ball Toy
Ideal for games of fetch with tough-playing dogs, the KONG Jumbler is two toys in one. Convenient handle makes shaking and enticing your dog easy. Inner tennis and loud squeak add to the fun.
- Available in ball or football shapes.
- Has a squeaker to engage the prey drive.
- Large/XL size available, for medium to large dogs.
12. West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Durable Dog Bone Chew Toy for Aggressive Chewers
With 3 sizes and 4 colors to choose from, there’s a West Paw Zogoflex Hurley for every dog. The versatile Hurley can be used as a chew stick, a bone, a float toy, or a ball. It’s also a great option to redirect problem chewers, keeping them stimulated and away from furniture.
- Bounces and floats.
- Made in the USA from pet-safe, FDA compliant material.
- Bright and easy to see colors.
13. West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Interactive Tug of War Durable Dog Play Toy
The versatile shape of the West Paw Zogoflex Bumi lends itself to dog-on-dog play, or human-led tug-of-war. Safe, non-toxic material is able to stretch to twice its length during play. It is also recyclable and dishwasher safe.
- Great for play on land or in water.
- Soft, flexible material is soft on teeth during tug-of-war play.
- Made in America, to FDA standards.
14. Petstages Dogwood Wooden Dog Chew Toy
With the taste and texture of real wood, the Petstages Dogwood Wooden Dog Chew Toy is a safe alternative to chewing natural wood. Created to mimic real wood, your dog will love fetch or retrieval training with the Dogwood Chew Toy. Available in 4 sizes ensure there’s a fit from puppy to adult in all breeds.
- Will not splinter like real wood.
- Great option for fetch and retrieval training.
- Mess-free material keeps your home cleaner during chewing.
15. SPOT Ethical Pet Interactive Seek-A-Treat Shuffle Bone Toy Puzzle
The SPOT Seek-A-Treat Shuffle Bone is made from sturdy, pet-safe wood, and will not harm them if chewed. Dog parents are able to observe their dog getting smarter as it figures out how to move the slides to gain treats. It is designed to teach cause and effect.
- Wooden construction is good for dentition.
- Enhances both cognitive and motor skills.
- Provides both mental and physical exercise for your dog.
16. West Paw Design Jive Zogoflex Durable Ball Dog Chew Toy
The West Paw Zogoflex Jive is designed to stand up to tough chewers. Its irregular shape lends an unpredictable bounce, keeping your dog alert and attentive. It can also be loaded into any standard ball launcher.
- Can be used with standard ball launchers.
- Completely safe, FDA approved material.
- Bounces and floats for added fetching variants.
17. KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy
Made with the classic formula red rubber, the KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy offers average chewers a multifaceted toy. Both the center, and the outside Denta-Ridges can be packed with treats. The irregular and angular outer shape also creates unpredictable bouncing.
- Denta-Ridges promote teeth cleaning and healthy gums.
- Can be used as a chew toy, toothbrush, or treat dispensing ball.
- 3 sizes to fit most dogs’ needs.
18. Goughnuts – Indestructible Chew Toy MAXX
The strongest Goughnut is the MAXX, made for top-tier chewers. For optimal safety, if black outer layer is ever breached, inner layer is red to indicate unsafe condition. Perfect for teething puppies of all breeds.
- Goughnuts will replace if toy is chewed to red layer.
- Great for fetch on land or water.
- Designed by mechanical and polymer engineers.
19. West Paw Zogoflex Qwizl Interactive Treat Dispensing Dog Puzzle Treat Toy for Dogs
Able to accept a wide variety of treat and kibble shapes and textures, the West Paw Zogoflex Qwizl is extremely versatile. Extremely durable material bounces, floats, and is dishwasher safe. Stimulating puzzle shape extends treat time.
- Made in the USA, and 100% guaranteed against dog damage.
- Constructed from durable and safe material.
- Use with sticks, biscuits, kibble, or fruit and vegetable chunks.
20. StarMark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball
The Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball can be filled with treats or food. Designed for tough chewers, the small treat hole will make your dog really work for their reward. It is made from a material that is pet-safe, yet lighter and stronger than natural rubber.
- Available in a medium and large size.
- Made to outperform natural rubber.
- Will float in water.
21. Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Dog Frisbee Interactive Dog Toys
The high visibility colors of the Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Dog Frisbee makes it perfect for fetch in any enviroment. The layered construction is soft on teeth and holds up to rugged outdoor use. It also floats in water, for fun at the pool, lake, or beach.
- 9″ diameter, multilayered nylon and rubber construction.
- Available in 5 bright colors.
- Soft design is safe on dog’s teeth.
22. PetSafe Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude Dog Toy
With 4 sizes to fit your strong chewer, the PetSafe Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude will keep them occupied and out of trouble. Tough rubber construction is dishwasher top-rack safe. For variety, it can be filled with treats, kibble, or other tasty rewards like peanut butter or fruits and vegetables.
- Unique Treat Meter to control how easily treats can be obtained.
- Can be used to reduce anxiety from separation, or other stressful events.
- Can be filled with peanut butter or cheese and frozen to extend playtime.
23. Aipper Dog Puppy Toys 12 Pack
A great option for small and medium dogs who are not power chewers, is the Aipper Dog Puppy Toys 12 Pack. Rope and floss toys are designed to help clean teeth, and keep them free of plaque and tartar. Made with high quality non-toxic materials, that are not easily broken or bitten through.
- Includes IQ treat ball, rubber bouncing and floating ball, and flying disc.
- 12 toys perfect for dental maintenance and stress reduction.
- Multiple varieties of rope knots, tuggers, shoes, and others.
24. Outward Hound Ottosson Puzzle Brick Dog Toy
The Outward Hound Ottosson Puzzle Brick is a level 2 Ottosson puzzle, with 3 different ways your dog can “win” treats. It can be used as an enrichment activity, or as a way to slow the feeding of dogs who tend to eat too quickly and bloat. Cleaning is done by simply wiping with soap and water.
- Level 2 treat puzzle, with 3 ways to win.
- Easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Usable as a puzzle, or as a slow feeder.
25. Starmark Treat Dispensing Pickle Pocket for Dogs
Made from durable, stronger-than-rubber material, the Starmark Treat Dispensing Pickle Pocket keeps your dog occupied while building basic problem solving skills. Perfect for strong chewers, while still being soft on the teeth. This toy is great for both ground and water play.
- Bounces and floats, expanding play terrain possibilities.
- FDA approved and free of vinyl, latex, and phthalates.
- Can be used with a variety of treat shapes.
26. Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop
The Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop is a treat ball suitable for any sized dog. Once the treats have been eaten, it can be cleaned with warm water and soap. It can also be combined with any other 2.5″ Orbee-Tuff toy.
- Mint-infused material freshens breath during play.
- Non-toxic, BPA-free, and recyclable Orbee-Tuff material.
- Ideal for any size dog.
27. Interactive Dog Ball by FurryFido
The Interactive Dog Ball by FurryFido is a great toy to release treats while giving your dog exercise. Rolling or chewing the outer ball causes the inner ball to rotate and release the reward. Soft, natural rubber keeps teeth and gums healthy.
- Texture massages gums and cleans tooth enamel.
- Made from non-toxic, soft, natural rubber.
- Can be loaded with a variety of treats or kibble.
28. PAW5: Wooly Snuffle Mat
Made from sustainable and recycled materials, the Wooly Snuffle Mat from PAW5 is perfect for any size or breed of dog. Simple design encourages natural foraging skills. It helps to redirect undesirable behavior by distracting the dog with an opportunity to “hunt” for food, as they wood in nature.
- Handmade from both upcycled and virgin materials.
- Easy to fill, easy to use.
- Machine washable.
29. HETOO Dog Rope Chew Toys Pack for Small Medium Dogs
The variety provided by the HETOO Dog Rope Chew Toys Pack ensures your dog will have plenty of options for interactive fun. Washable cotton fibers fight plaque and thick ropes reduce soft tartar. This pack is ideal for redirecting puppy chewing, and for small dog breed and moderate chewers.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Aids in reducing separation anxiety.
- Includes squeaky treat ball and flying disc.
30. Chuckit! Canine Hardware Indoor Roller Dog Toy
The Chuckit! Indoor Roller Dog Toy is made to be a long lasting indoor fetch toy. The mutilayer layer construction is durable enough to stand up to aggressive chewers. It can also be loaded into a Chuckit! Indoor Ball Launcher for drool-free playtime.
- Bright colors keep dogs engaged.
- Can be used with Chuckit! Indoor Ball Launcher
- Lightweight to protect against damage when used indoors.
31. Nina Ottosson Dog Smart Beginner Dog Puzzle Toy
The Dog Smart Beginner Dog Puzzle is a great entry level puzzle for your dog. It provides a basic challenge and mental stimulation and prepares your dog for more challenging puzzles. Safely constructed of tough plastic, and easily wiped clean once empty.
- Durable construction of tough plastic.
- 9 removable treat compartments.
- Doubles as a slow feeder.
32. Goughnuts – Interactive Chew Toy for Dogs – Ball
The Goughnuts Black 50 Ball is an interactive toy for power chewers. While not intended for sustained chewing, it is guaranteed to stand up to the most demanding interactive play. Multi-axis groves are molded into the ball in the event of an airway blockage.
- Low bounce, and will not float.
- Grooves to aid breathing in worst-case scenario.
- Guaranteed for life.
33. West Paw Design Zogoflex Toppl Interactive Treat Dispensing Dog Puzzle Treat Toy for Dogs
Created with moderate chewers in mind, the West Paw Zogoflex Toppl can be filled with any number of hard or soft treats. When combined with a small Toppl, it snaps together to create a treat puzzle. Zogoflex material bounces, floats, and is dishwasher safe.
- Floats in water.
- Can be combined with a small Toppl.
- Easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
34. Chiwava 4PCS 2.4” Squeak Latex Puppy Toy
With a soft chew and rewarding squeak, the Chiwava Squeak Puppy Toy is geared toward small dogs, up to 24 pounds. Made from non-toxic, natural latex rubber. They are a bouncy egg shape, and stuffing free.
- Easily wiped clean.
- Includes 4 animal variants.
- Safe for indoor or outdoor play.
35. Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Puzzle Toy
With 12 compartments across 3 spinning levels, the Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Puzzle is great for intelligent dogs that need to be challenged. Long solve time is ideal for redirecting destructive behaviors for extended periods. Made from durable, safe, BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free material.
- Level 2 treat puzzle, with 12 treat compartments.
- Hand washable.
- Highly respected Ottosson design.
36. Petstages ORKA Tire Dog Toy
Made for active power chewers, the Petstages ORKA Tire Dog Toy is a perfect toy to redirect destructive chewing. Solid one-piece construction stands up to tough jaws, while staying gentle on teeth and gums. It can be stuffed with treats or kibble for added incentive.
- Floats and bounces unpredictably.
- Durable one-piece design aids in longevity.
- Reinforced with ribs and diamond textures that keep dogs engaged.
37. Goughnuts – TuG Original Interactive Dog Toy
The Goughnuts TuG Original was designed to be an interactive tug toy for the toughest chewers. Created with larger dogs in mind, it is 9″ long and 5″ wide. It uses the same rubber recipe as other Goughnuts toys, but lacks the inner indicator layer, as it is only for interactive play.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Made in the USA.
- Interactive tug toy for top-tier chewers.
38. Nina Ottosson Dog Twister Advanced Dog Puzzle Toy
- Teaches problem solving and sequential steps.
- Can be used at meal times to slow the pace of feeding.
- Combats boredom by filling their hours with engaging play.
39. SNiFFiz SmellyMatty Snuffle Mat for Dogs
With it’s adjustable difficulty, the SNiFFiz SmellyMatty Snuffle Mat is great for all levels of sniffers. The large area allows an entire meal to be hidden, slowing down the dog’s feeding and improving digestion. Includes 5 additional puzzles to challenge your dog from puppy to adult.
- Large 31.5″ hunting area.
- 11 layers of grass and petals.
- Adjustable difficulty level.
40. SPOT Seek-a-Treat Flip ‘N Slide Treat Dispenser for Dogs
Designed using colors that your dog can actually differentiate between, the SPOT Seek-a-Treat Flip ‘N Slide actively motivates your dog to investigate it. It acts as both an enrichment puzzle and a treat dispenser. Designed with expansion in mind, the unique puzzle shape allows other puzzles to be connected to it.
- No size limitations, puzzle is ideal for all breeds.
- Can be expanded with additional puzzles.
- Made from durable and safe materials.
41. Ottosson Dog Casino Advanced Puzzle
The Ottosson Dog Casino Advanced Puzzle is great for redirecting unwanted behaviors by providing a complex puzzle to solve. By challenging your dog’s motor skills and cognitive ability, they unlock 6 treat drawers. Can be used to slow feed during normal feeding times.
- Provides hours of mental and physical exercise.
- Six locking bones require complex movements to unlock treats.
- Can be hand washed after use.
42. Wisedom Dog Treat Ball
The Wisedom Dog Treat Ball can be introduced early to your puppy, and by using treats, build the eagerness to learn. It can also be filled with food to provide a steadily dispensed meal plus enrichment for adult dogs. Constructed from safe, soft, natural rubber, it is bite resistant and safe on teeth.
- 100% natural soft rubber is easy on teeth.
- Builds dog’s problem solving skills.
- Slow release keeps dog occupied for longer.
43. Titan Busy Bounce
The Titan Busy Bounce provides endless chase and fetch fun with it’s high bounce rubber and irregular shape. By filling it with treats, peanut butter, or kibble, it can be used for training purposes or to combat anxiety. The super tough rubber will stand up to the strongest chewers.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- Can be filled with any variety of treats, kibble, dental treats, or bones.
- Made in America with durable FDA approved rubber.
44. ANG Interactive Dog Tug Toy
The ANG Interactive Dog Tug Toy provides a way to encourage jumping and lure-chasing for all sizes of dogs. Lightweight design is ultra-portable, and easy to use. Comes with two tails to easily replace a damaged one due to strong chewing.
- Aluminum alloy telescoping handle.
- Includes replacement tail.
- Available in a Small and Large size.
45. AWOOF Pet Snuffle Mat for Dogs
Encourage your dog’s natural foraging behavior with the AWOOF Pet Snuffle Mat for Dogs. Treats are buried in the easily cleaned felt, and the dog hones it’s sense of smell locating them. It can also be folded into a bowl, or closed completely for portability and travel.
- Non-slip bottom helps keep mat stationary.
- Keeps dog occupied by providing an acceptable way to hunt for treats.
- Drawstring shrinks mat into bowl, then into self-contained bag for travel.
Interactive Dog Toys Buying Guide
You will be looking at factors like the size of your dog, the level of difficulty with the interactive toy and what kind of material it is made out of; among other things. This buying guide should give you a solid foundation upon which to choose your next interactive dog toy.
When it comes to size, what you really want to be concerned with is how your dog is going to be interacting with the toy. For example, are they going to be biting it with their teeth, holding it in their jaws or just playing with it with their nose and paws.
If it is the former two, then you need to be aware of how the toy fits into the dog’s mouth. If a toy is too big for your dog to play with then it is totally wasted money. If you buy a toy that is meant to be bitten and chewed, but your dog’s mouth is too small to do either of those, then you aren’t going to get any benefit from the toy.
On the other hand, if you get a toy that is too small and you have a large dog, then they aren’t going to want to play with it very much either.
There are various levels that interactive dog toys are loosely categorized under – level one, level two and level three. Each of these is a little bit different, and you will have to determine for yourself which level fits your dog the best. Let’s look at each of these levels in detail.
Level 1: The first level is the easy level. Level 1 is the level that you should start any pet out when they have no experience playing with the toys.
Level 2: The second level is a little more complex. This is the intermediate level, and it is for dogs that have some experience with an interactive dog toy.
Level 3: The third level is the advanced level, and it requires that your dog complete a series of challenges in order to get the reward, dog food or treat from the interactive dog toy.
There are three basic materials that make up the dog toys that are now on the market. The material will determine durability and cost.
Plastic: The first is basic plastic. This is one of the most common materials out there for making interactive dog toys. Plastic is extremely durable and lasts for a long time – especially if it is not used that often – so your dog toy should last for many years.
Rubber: Rubber is not as common as plastic when it comes to interactive dog toys, but there are some toys that are made of rubber and you should be able to recognize them when you see them.
Plush: Plush toys are also available when it comes to buying the best interactive toys for your dog. In fact, one of the toys that we reviewed in this buying guide – the squirrels inside of the tree trunk – were plush toys. Plush toys are not as common as some of the other materials listed here.
There are plenty of interactive dog toys that make noise. If your dog toy makes noise, then there is a greater chance that your dog is going to play with it.
However, you have to balance that against whether or not you are going to be able to concentrate with the noise that your dog toy is making.
If your dog toy is squeaking and making lots of noise, then you may not be able to concentrate on whatever you are working with on your computer or even watching television.
Motivating your dog with treats is a common tactic of interactive dog toys. When you present a puzzle toy for your dog, one of the biggest rewards that you can give them is a dog treat when they finally complete the puzzle. This can keep them continuously using the toys for years on end.
The interactive toy should definitely be engaging. If not, then it doesn’t really matter what rewards are built into it, you are going to have no success with getting them to play with the toy.
You also want your dog try to be safe. Giving your dog toys with choking hazards or other health risks is a major issue and you will want to keep that in mind.
The Bottom Line
Go with our top choice. You won’t be disappointed.
- Best Dog Treats
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Dog House
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Puzzle Dog Toys
- Best Dog Food
- Best Indestructible Dog Beds
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Dog Cooling Pads
- Best Dog Cooling Vests
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Activity Monitors
- Best Indestructible Dog Toy