Best Puppy Foods for American Water Spaniels
We looked at high quality foods for your fast-growing puppy, and here are our reviews for the best puppy foods for American Water Spaniels.
The first ingredient in Instinct Natural’s puppy food is cage free chicken, which helps provide plenty of energy for your American Water Spaniel to play and grow. The dry puppy food formula has freeze-dried animal protein added to high protein kibble, which is an extra boost for your growing puppy. The formula is also raw, meaning it has never been cooked, which keeps the original nutrients intact.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free from grain, potato, corn, wheat, and soy
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or by-product meal
Nutro Wholesome Essentials puppy food is formulated for puppies of all breeds, with chicken as the first ingredient. Added Omega 3 and 6 helps promote healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat, which is great for your American Water Spaniel, as they have been known to have skin issues. The company partners with trusted farmers to ensure the best quality of ingredients for each of their formulas and for puppies like your American Water Spaniel.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in U.S.A.
Blue Buffalo Co. helps puppies hit all of their life stages by adding what they call LifeSource Bits, which also aids with healthy oxidative balance and immune system. Each kibble piece is puppy-sized, making it easier for your American Water Spaniel puppy, and is cold-formed to preserve nutrient potency. Formulated with deboned chicken, brown rice and a mix of nutrient rich fruits and vegetables.
- DHA and ARA fatty acids added for improved brain and eye development
- No corn, wheat, soy, or poultry by-products
- Made with the finest natural ingredients
We love The Honest Kitchen’s human grade dog food, and it’s great for all stages of life so you can start feeding your American Water Spaniel this formula when they are weaned from Mom and continue through to adulthood. By dehydrating the food, the company is ensuring freshness and concentrated nutrition, while also being minimally processed. They claim that one box will provide you with 4 times the amount of food of other brands of the same size. Just add water, wait a few minutes, and it’s ready to go.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Higher protein, fat and calories are perfect for growing puppies
- No by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients
Taste of the Wild is formulated with prairie raised meats such as bison and venison, which have a higher protein content and are great for hunting companion breeds such as your American Water Spaniel. The proprietary probiotic formula helps your American Water Spaniel maintain a healthy digestive system. The added vitamins, antioxidants, and Omegas 3 & 6 will help give your puppy a healthy, shiny coat.
- Made in the U.S.A. by a family-owned company
- Free from grain, corn, wheat, and fillers
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
Puppy Food for American Water Spaniels Buyer’s Guide
With plenty of options, our buying guide reviews the best puppy food to feed your American Water Spaniel. We want to ensure they get all of the nutrition that their little bodies need during the first stages of life, so here are the best puppy foods for your American Water Spaniel.
When looking for a good puppy food, you want to ensure your puppy is being fed a high-quality kibble, while getting the essential nutrients they need for the rapid growth they will go through in their first year. For a breed like your American Water Spaniel, you will want to have high protein, generally in the way of a variety of animal sources, and high fat as they are active, and continuously growing. In addition to the animal protein component of the food, you will want to look for healthy fruits and vegetables, some of which are considered superfoods, and minimal fillers and by-products.
There are a variety of formulas for puppy food, and we didn’t cover them all here. On our list we have dry, some with freeze-dried bits, and dehydrated food for your American Water Spaniel. Dry kibble is the most prevalent formula for dog food, often recommended by veterinarians, and it seems that your options are endless. Sometimes if your puppy gets bored with their food, you could add some wet food to their regular kibble, this will give them added protein and hydration, and it will be a slight change for them.
Packaging of your American Water Spaniel’s food will depend on the formula you choose. Most dry kibble comes in a bag and our dehydrated suggestions comes in a box. If you feed your American Water Spaniel wet food in addition, you will most likely find it in either a can, or a plastic container.
- How Much Does An American Water Spaniel Cost?
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Dog Food for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Crate for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Brush for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for American Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for American Water Spaniels
- Best Training Book for American Water Spaniels