Puppies need more protein for their growth and development, and the puppy Chinese crested is no exception. Thus, when you feed a puppy Chinese crested an adult formula; you expose them to malnutrition and other health problems. Therefore, you need to get your pet the right puppy food for Chinese crested dogs.
Best Puppy Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
Here is our puppy food for Chinese crested dog review.
First on the list is the ORIJEN Puppy Dry Dog Food. The formula is rich in protein from about three different sources. It meets the requirements and ideal for a young, growing Chinese crested puppy.
- Made from fresh animal protein
- Grain-free formula
- Free from artificial additives
Primal Freeze-Dried Dog Food Chicken Formula offers a complete balanced diet for puppy Chinese crested. The formula contains the necessary vitamins and mineral to help the growth and development of your puppy.
- Free from gluten, soy, wheat and corn
- Contains all-natural vitamins and minerals
- Free from additives, color and preservatives
Blue Buffalo Puppy Dog Food contains natural protein source from healthy chickens. They also provide the right mix of fruits and vegetables to nourish your pet.
- Free from chicken and poultry by-products
- Free from soy, wheat and corn
- Contains wholesome grains healthy for your pet
Purina Pro Plan Dry Puppy Food is a potent formula that gives your puppy a head start in life. The recipe contains rich, high-quality protein from large chicken. Your pet would get her calorie requirements from brown rice present in the formula.
- Contains fish that nourishes your pet’s skin and coat
- Contains antioxidants to help develop your pet’s immune system
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
Here is another premium dog food made from quality ingredients to help your pup grow and develop. The meal is a healthy blend of protein, fruits and veggies to give your puppy a balanced growth diet.
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Free from artificial fillers
- Ideal for a puppy Chinese crested
Puppy Food for Chinese Crested Dogs Buyer’s Guide
Here are factors you should thoughtfully consider when shopping for puppy food for Chinese crested dogs.
The most important factor to consider when buying puppy food for Chinese crested dogs is the brand. Your choice of food brand should pass the AAFCO requirements and food trials. There are some food brands without these certifications as they do not take the necessary precaution to ensure their formula meets the required standards. You should avoid such brands as their food may malnourish or even harm your pet.
Puppies need plenty of calories to make up for the energy they expend every day. Thus, their formula most contain a high amount of energy-giving calories. The calories also go into tissue development and growth. Hence, they need more calories than adult Chinese crested.
Not every puppy food is ideal for all dog breeds. Nutrient requirements vary with breeds. Large breed puppies like the Great Dane puppy need more calcium for the development of stronger bones. It would be a wrong move to feed a puppy Chinese crested such formula. Get a fee formulated for the Chinese crested pup.
Another factor you should thoughtfully consider is the size of the kibbles. Puppy Chinese crested has small and developing dentition. Thus, it would be inappropriate to buy a feed with large sized kibbles. They are toy feeds with smaller kibbles ideal for your pet.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Dog Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Crate for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Bed for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Brush for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Toys for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Collar for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Harness for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chinese Crested Dogs