Best Puppy Food for Finnish Spitz
Here are our puppy food for Finnish Spitz reviews.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe will appeal to your Finkie’s wild, wolf ancestry with deboned beef as the first ingredient, plus lamb and venison. This blend contains DHA and ARA, essential fatty acids found in mother’s milk.
- Carrots, blueberries and cranberries for added nutrition
- Contains LifeSource Bits – a blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- No corn, wheat, soy or by-product meals
Taste of The Wild High Prairie Puppy Recipe is a premium recipe with pasture-raised roasted venison and bison for a delicious meal every time. A special blend of probiotics provides 80 million live, active cultures per pound for healthy growing digestive and immune systems.
- Optimal amino acid profile for strong, lean muscle development
- Small kibble tailored for growing puppy
- Salmon oil for brain and vision development
Wellness Rawrev Natural Puppy Food is a delicious recipe of turkey and chicken mixed with freeze-dried bits of 100% raw turkey. This calorie-dense kibble is grain-free and antioxidant rich for your Finnish Spitz’ growing body.
- Prebiotics and probiotics added for digestive health
- DHA for brain and eye development
- Also available with wholesome grains recipe
Stella & Chewy’s Perfectly Puppy recipe offers premium freeze-dried raw chicken and salmon patties your growing pup will love. This minimally processed raw-food recipe will appeal to your Finnish Spitz’ wild ancestry.
- Cage-free chicken and wild-caught salmon
- Cranberries, spinach and other fruits and vegetables for balanced nutrition
- Includes probiotics, DHA and antioxidants for growth needs
Earthborn Holistic Puppy Food is an excellent source of high-quality protein for your growing Finnish Spitz. This recipe features tasty chicken and fish meals for the development of strong, lean muscles.
- Contains DHA for growing retinal and brain functions
- Omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids to support skin and coat health
- Added fruits and vegetables provide balanced nutrition for puppies
Puppy Food for Finnish Spitz Buyer’s Guide
Your lively Finnish Spitz puppy seems to have endless energy, and will entertain you for hours with his silly, playful antics. To help him develop and thrive, it’s important to choose a puppy food that supports that high energy and his quickly growing body. Not only that, it needs to taste great. Choose a high-quality, premium recipe that features real meat, with added vitamins and minerals for his overall health needs. Premium brands may be more expensive, but they usually avoid adding the ingredients you don’t want for your Spitz: poultry by-product meals, corn gluten, fillers and artificial preservatives.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog food for your Finnish Spitz on the market so you can choose the right food for your dog. The following should be considered for your Finkie’s specific needs and are included on most premium dog food recipes.
High Quality Protein Source
Like most dogs, Finnish Spitz puppies need a quality source of protein and fat to help them grow and develop properly. Choose a brand with at least 25 per cent protein and choose a brand with real meat as the first ingredient on the label. Your puppy will love a diet based on his ancestral past, so try protein sources such as wild game, rabbit, free-range poultry and wild-caught fish. Wholeprey recipes include all parts of the animal – meat, organs, cartilage and bone – and are considered an exceptional form of protein for your puppy. Avoid by-product meals and fillers whenever possible, as these do not provide the nourishing, long-lasting fuel source your puppy needs.
Developmental and Growing Needs
Your growing puppy will also need a wide array of other essential nutrients from nutritious sources, such as whole fruits and vegetables. Superfoods include blueberries and kale and will support his growing immune system. Calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D are for the development of healthy bones and teeth. Look for recipes with adequate sources of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA, usually from a fish oil such as salmon, to support his retinal and brain development. Finally, probiotics will support and develop his digestive system and prevent tummy troubles down the road.
- How Much Does A Finnish Spitz Cost?
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Dog Food for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Crate for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Bed for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Brush for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Toys for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Collar for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Harness for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Muzzle for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Shampoo for Finnish Spitz
- Best Training Book for Finnish Spitz