Best Puppy Food for Siberian Huskies
Here are our puppy food for Siberian Huskies reviews.
1. Taste of The Wild High Prairie Puppy
Taste of The Wild High Prairie Puppy Recipe is a premium recipe with pasture-raised roasted venison and bison. A special blend of probiotics provides 80 million live, active cultures per pound for healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Optimal amino acid profile for strong, lean muscle development
- Small kibble tailored for growing puppies
- Salmon oil for brain and vision development
2. Stella & Chewy’s Perfectly Puppy
Stella & Chewy’s Perfectly Puppy recipe offers superb nutrition in its freeze-dried raw chicken and salmon patties. This minimally processed raw-food recipe will appeal to your Siberian Husky’s wild ancestry.
- Cage-free chicken and wild-caught salmon
- Cranberries, spinach and other fruits and vegetables for balanced nutrition
- Includes probiotics, DHA and antioxidants for growth needs
3. Wellness Rawrev Natural Puppy Food
Wellness Rawrev Natural Puppy Food is a delicious recipe of turkey and chicken mixed with freeze-dried bits of 100% raw turkey. This calorie-dense kibble is grain-free and antioxidant rich for your Siberian Husky’s developmental needs.
- Prebiotics and probiotics added for digestive health
- DHA for brain and eye development
- Also available with wholesome grains recipe
4. American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Puppy Food
American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe is a grain-free puppy food with delicious real lamb as the first ingredient. With 30% high-quality protein along with healthy peas and sweet potatoes, your Siberian Husky puppy will look forward to meal time every day.
- Omega fatty acids and antioxidants for vitality
- No grain, corn, wheat or soy
- DHA for healthy eye and brain development
Puppy Food for Huskies Buyer’s Guide
Your Husky puppy has endless energy, so choosing the right puppy food for him is important. A high-quality commercial brand will give him the protein, calories, fat and carbohydrates he needs and support his growing body. Not only does his puppy food need to fulfill all his nutritional requirements, it has to taste great too! Huskies are a healthy breed overall, so there are no specific dietary restrictions that some other breeds have. That being said, Huskies usually eat less than other breeds per meal, so you will need to make sure every bite is packed with the nutrients he needs and leaves out everything he doesn’t. A high-quality diet may be a bit more expensive, but your Husky will benefit long-term from a healthy diet with quality ingredients.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog food for Huskies on the market so you can choose the right food for your dog. The following should be considered for your Husky’s specific needs and are included on most premium dog food recipes.
Husky puppies need a quality protein source, such as poultry, beef, fish or wild game. Always make sure real meat is the first ingredient on the label and avoid any by-product meals or fat fillers. Your Husky puppy needs a recipe with at least 25 per cent protein. Along with protein, the omega-3 fatty acid DHA is especially important for your Husky puppy’s retinal and brain development. This usually comes from a natural fish oil, such as salmon. Finally, a healthy puppy needs a wide variety of nutritious fruits and vegetables to provide antioxidants and probiotics for his growing immune and digestive systems, along with natural sources of fiber. Calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D will promote healthy bones and teeth.
Wild and Wholeprey Recipes
Originally from Siberia, Huskies were bred to live in harsh climates and work hard. That means they love recipes that mimic their ancestral diet. A recipe with real ingredients as close to their natural source as possible will appeal to his palate. You will find these wild and wholeprey recipes in many modern commercial dog foods. They include meats such as wild game, free-run poultry, wild-caught fish and rabbit, and contain all parts of the animal, including the meat, organs, cartilage and bone. Wholeprey recipes provide an excellent source of protein and flavor for your Husky puppy.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Dog Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Crate for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Brush for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Harness for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Siberian Huskies
- Best Training Book for Siberian Huskies