When brushing your pup you need to use only the minimal amount of strength, if it requires more strength then you need a better brush or to brush their coat more often. There are thousands of wire brushes for your pup’s coat out there but after thorough research I have picked the best wired dog brushes.
Best Wired Dog Brushes
Here are our wired dog brush reviews.
1. Pet Neat Wired Dog Brush
The Pet Neat Wired Dog Brush is designed to not only make brushing out your dog’s fur easier, but to also reduce shedding by reaching under their second coat and pulling up excess hair. The tool is made to last through daily usage for years. A grooming pet book is included with the brush for your convenience and learning.
- Reduces shedding by going into the under coat and dragging up loose hair
- Made from high quality materials to make it long lasting even for daily use
- Includes a grooming pet book for your knowledge if you are a beginner
2. Glendan Wired Dog Brush
The Glendan Wired Dog Brush comes in two sizes, making it great for any breed of dog you have, and blue and pink colors for your personal preference. The brush removes mats, dander, trapped dirt and fur from the under coat to leave a healthier and shinier coat. On top of the above, it also helps prevent skin disease and increase blood circulation.
- Comes in two sizes and two colors for your personal preference
- Removes mats, dander, dirt and fur to leave a shiny and healthy coat
- Prevents various skin diseases by removing old and dead skin cells from their coat
3. LilPals Wired Dog Brush
The Li’lPals Wired Dog Brush is designed for your dog’s comfort while you work out their fur, with covered pins you don’t have to worry about accidentally scratching their skin. The brush removes dirt, tangles, mats and loose hair to leave your dog’s fur healthy and well cared for. When brushing be sure to brush in the direction the fur is laying and use long strokes to collect the most in one go.
- Covered pins lower risk of accidentally injuring your pup during grooming
- Removes dirt, tangles, mats and loose hair to lower shedding, making clean up easier on you
- Brush works best using long strokes along fur
4. Conair Wired Dog Brush
The Conair Wired Dog Brush is designed to fit nicely into the palm of your hand, allowing you to shift it as needed while grooming your pup. With covered pins this brush safely reaches below the coat into the undercoat, grabbing the extra loose fur, for the best grooming possible for your pup. The brush is good for daily usage and is built to last years without needing replacement.
- Fits into palm and is comfortable for long usage
- Covered pins lower risk of accidentally injuring your pup while grooming
- Durable brush is good for years of usage without needing replacement
5. Andis Wired Dog Brush
The Andis Wired Dog Brush is specifically designed to reduce your dog’s shedding by up to ninety percent with daily brushing. The brush carefully picks through undercoat for loose fur while brushing out the top coat. The grip is made to be comfortable against your hand for hours of use without chaffing and is non slip, no worries about the brush sliding and yanking on your pup’s hair.
- Reduces shedding in pet up to ninety percent with daily brushing
- Picks up loose fur and dirt from under coat while brushing top coat
- Grip is comfortable and anti slip for you and your dog’s comfort
6. HappyDogz Wired Dog Brush
The HappyDogz Wired Dog Brush is made for either single or double coated dogs, the wire pins reach under the coat to pull up irritants and loose fur. With daily brushing, this tool prevents as well as fixes snags, mats, tangles all while removing loose fur. The bristles are designed to work as an undercoat rake while not causing damage to your pup’s skin.
- Good for single or double coated dogs, reaches into undercoat and pulls loose fur up
- Tool prevents future fur problems while fixing them and brushing out top coat
- Bristles are made to rake undercoat without harming dog’s skin
7. Pet Neat Self Cleaning Wired Dog Brush
The Pet Neat Wired Dog Brush works on any size breed, as well as working for both cats and dogs for those owners of multiple pets. The brush reduces shedding by up to ninety five percent with a daily brushing schedule. The bristles gently remove snarls or mats, requiring light pressure to carefully pick through your pet’s fur.
- Works on any size of dog or cat, most coat types work with it
- Reduces shedding up to ninety five percent with daily grooming
- Bristles remove snarls, mats and tangles without tugging on fur and is self cleaning for your convenience
8. Hertzko Wired Dog Brush
The Hertzko Wired Dog Brush is made for any type of fur or size of dog breed, the soft bristle tips allow for you to brush sensitive areas such as face and paws. This brush is perfect for dogs with sensitive skin, even with daily brushing this tool causes no discomfort. Removes loose fur from under the coat for less shedding around the house.
- Made for any fur type or breed of dog
- Perfect for dogs with sensitive skin, bristles are designed to be gentle on skin
- Removes loose fur from coat to lower shedding, making cleaning easier on you at home
9. CleanHouse Pets Wired Dog Brush
The CleanHouse Pets Wired Dog Brush is the perfect brush for owners of multiple pets, the brush works on both cats and dogs for your convenience. The brush reaches deep and pulls all loose hair, dirt and tangles while brushing out top coat. Designed to be self cleaning, this brush is great for the busy pet owner as it cuts down on shedding.
- Brush works on both cats and dogs, great for most fur lengths and types
- Pulls loose hair, dirt and irritants from the under coat for a healthier top coat
- Self cleaning and lower shedding to almost none with daily brushing
10. UPSKY Wired Dog Brush
The UPSKY Wired Dog Brush is self cleaning for your convenience, and lowers shedding to almost nothing with daily brushing. If you are an owner of both cats and dogs this brush is perfect as it is designed to work on either animal. The brush is designed to massage your dog’s skin as you groom them which increases blood circulation.
- Self cleaning and lowers shedding for your convenience
- Brush works for both cats and dogs, great for owners of multiple pets
- Designed to massage skin as you brush, increasing circulation
Wired Dog Brush Buying Guide
As you can see these are only ten of thousands of products for you to choose from. There are many different features that brushes have to them that you may want to explore through. Keep in mind while buying a brush that any bristle type will hurt if you apply too much pressure while brushing. Just because it says gentle doesn’t mean you can grind the bristles into your dog’s skin and they won’t feel anything. If you have to apply more than moderate pressure then that brush is not quality. Below I will go over a few of the features you may want to look for.
This is an especially nice feature to have as it lowers the amount of work you have to do by cleaning the brush out. If you are a busy pet owner then every minute counts and this feature can save you a great deal of time, as well as keeping your pup happy with the clearer brush.
This is great for you, but doesn’t impact your dog so much. If you take hours a week to sit down and brush out your pooch then you need a soft grip as to not chafe your hand painfully. There are many different comfort grips out there, with different materials in each of them. Some conform to your hand after using them a few times, while others are made from softer materials. You’ll have to research each brush carefully to find the right one for you and your pooch.
Have you ever brushed your hair only for the brush to slide out of your hand and painfully yank your hair? Well unfortunately this happens when you brush your pooch too, especially if they are so excited about their grooming that they just can’t stand still. Dog’s fur and skin are ultra sensitive thanks to the sheer amount of fur coating them. So when you slip and yank the brush it is considerably worse than it is for us. Which is why a non slip grip is great for lowering risk of accidents and pain on your pup’s part.