While there aren’t as many dog foods that are yeast free as other types, there are still some good quality brands. When choosing your yeast free dog food, always be sure to double and triple check the ingredients lists. Below are ten products I have thoroughly researched and recommend for your yeast intolerant dog.
Best Yeast Free Dog Foods
Here are our yeast free dog food reviews.
The Canidae All Life Stages Yeast Free Dog Food is made with your dog’s health and enjoyment in mind, with only the best quality of ingredients used. The chicken, turkey, lamb, and fish used in the food provides a wide variety of nutrition and vitamins for your pups. With probiotics, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids this food is an all around healthy food for your pup.
- Only the highest quality of ingredients in every bowl
- Wide variety of real meat makes for a high in protein and nutrients food
- Mix of probiotics, antioxidants, and omega acids for added health
The Honest Kitchen makes this top Yeast Free Dog Food for your dog’s best health, using only the best of natural ingredients to bolster their health. The food has no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients, just add water for a warm and delicious meal for your pooch. The kibbles are dehydrated for easier digestion in your pup.
- Best of natural ingredients to ensure quality and healthy dog food
- No extra or harmful ingredients such as by products or artificial flavors
- Food is dehydrated for easier digestion in older dogs or ones with sensitive stomachs
The Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food is made to be completely yeast free to ensure your dog’s allergies or sensitive stomach do not act up. All ingredients are natural, made with real meat, veggies, and fruit, to guarantee the best nutritional value. No soy, wheat, corn or gluten is used in the recipe, further protecting your pup against allergic reactions or unhealthy ingredients.
- Made totally yeast free for your dog’s sensitive stomach
- Natural ingredients for best nutrients and vitamins in every bowl
- No soy, wheat, corn, or gluten additives to ensure greatest quality of food
The Weruva Wet Dog Food is made to be completely yeast free, for those dogs with sensitive stomachs or allergies to it. The food has no grain, gluten, gmos, msgs, carrageenan, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial colors or preservatives to ensure the best health in every bowl. On top of healthy ingredients, the formula also includes extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for added health benefits.
- Totally yeast free for dogs with allergies or weak stomachs
- No added harmful ingredients or unhealthy additives for your peace of mind
- Includes added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for extra health boosts
The Nulo Dog Food is made to be a completely Yeast Free, pet friendly, dog food for your pups with allergies or sensitive stomachs. All ingredients are natural and of the highest quality to ensure the ending product is to your satisfaction. The healthy ingredients promote strong muscles, healthy coats and moisturized skin for a well rounded dog food.
- Completely yeast free for dogs with allergies or sensitive stomachs
- Ingredients are all natural and high quality for best possible dog food
- Healthy ingredients chosen to help muscles, skin and coat health
I and love and you Nude dog food is made completely yeast free to ensure your dog with allergies has no problems while enjoying their food. Each bite contains both probiotics and prebiotics, helping coat, muscles, and skin growth and health. Made with real meat and has no additional fillers to give you confidence in what your pup is eating.
- Yeast free for dogs with sensitive stomachs or allergies
- Contains both probiotics and prebiotics for well rounded healthy food
- Real meat and no added harmful ingredients for your best dog food
Zignature Trout and Salmon flavored dog food is made with no yeast ingredients what so ever, to give you peace of mind for your pups with allergies. The salmon and trout come straight from our own United States, making it a healthy and natural yeast free dog food. The dog food is especially great for puppies as its carefully selected ingredients are good for allergies and addition nutrients that puppies need.
- No yeast ingredients for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Fish used in food come straight from Northwestern United States
- Great for growing puppies, added nutrients and good for allergies
The Avoderm Dog Food is made to be one of the best quality of yeast free dog foods, made with only the best ingredients for your dog’s health. On top of all the healthy ingredients boosting your dog’s general health, it is great for skin and coat as well. The ingredients are all natural and chosen with care to make the best possible combo for your dog’s health.
- Yeast free for those pups with allergies or sensitive stomachs
- Healthy ingredients boost general health, skin, and coat
- All natural ingredients, chosen for best and healthiest dog food
The Castor and Pollux dog food is made for those dogs who can’t handle yeast, the natural and healthy ingredients making one of the best yeast free dog foods on the market. With no grains or poultry, this food is designed for your dog’s health while offering excellent nutritional value. No artificial ingredients, flavors or colors are added to keep the food as healthy as possible.
- Made for dogs with yeast intolerance or allergies
- No grains or poultry for greatest health food on the market
- No fake or artificial ingredients to boost your dog’s health
The Brothers Complete brand uses the best and highest quality of ingredients to make a completely Yeast Free Dog Food for your pup. Made with no grains or potatoes, this food is good for dogs with allergies or sensitive stomachs. Over ninety percent of the food is made with animal proteins, to ensure the best possible health for your dog in every bowl.
- Best and highest quality ingredients are used in food
- No grains or potatoes, for additional health in dogs food
- Over ninety percent is made from real meat for great protein
Yeast Free Dog Food Buyers Guide
Now that you’ve seen some of the options available to you, I will remind you to ALWAYS check the ingredients list on the bags or the item description if you are purchasing over the internet. Never buy something if you haven’t done this beforehand. It greatly lowers the risk of buying a product your dog can’t use. Now I will go over some of the terms I used above.
Many people hear probiotic but few have heard prebiotic. As such few people know what it means. Prebiotic is the dietary fiber that feeds the bacteria in your stomach, helping it digest your food and break it down with little difficulty.
While this is something you hear many times, some people don’t know the general definition. Probiotics are similar to prebiotics in the way that they help break down food, boosting digestion but they are from different foods than Prebiotics.
This term is used on many different pet items and is great for animals or people with allergies. Hypoallergenic is something that aids the person or being with allergies in some way shape or form. Hypoallergenic dog food is made with ingredients less likely to set off an allergic reaction in your pooch, while hypoallergenic dog beds repel dust mites and other irritants in the air.
You may have heard of people going on a grain free diet before, and wondered what all it entailed. Going on a grain free diet is one step beyond gluten free. It eliminates all wheat products, rice, corn and oats. This may not seem like much but when you look at most products they generally have at least one of the above.