If you’re in the market for a new pet treat bag, it’s important to think about what all you’d like that treat bag to hold and how you’d like to hold it. We’ve narrowed down some of the top choices for pet treat bags and included their unique features.
Best Dog Treat Pouches
Here are our dog treat pouch reviews.
The Paw Lifestyles pouch provides easily accessible storage for dog treats and toys. In addition to storing treats, the Paw Lifestyles has an exterior mesh pocket to store your wallet or mobile phone. And, with three ways to wear, Paw Lifestyles has a flexible fit for everyone.
- Convenient drawstring closure with a bright green exterior.
- Additional dog waste bags included.
- Constructed of lightweight fabric with a removable waist, shoulder or belt clip.
The AMZNOVA is designed with a wide opening for convenient access to treats. This bag has two large pockets to store dog treats or toys with an additional area for your mobile phone. This bag is lightweight and features an easy to clean interior.
- There are four ways to carry, with a removable shoulder strap, heavy-duty belt clip and adjustable waistband.
- The side pocket includes a treat dispenser.
- Constructed of lightweight and durable oxford fabric.
The PetSafe pouch features an innovative hinge system that keeps the dog bag open while training. An outer pocket is designed to hold a mobile phone or wallet. The divided inner pocket allows for multiple different types of treats without mixing.
- Attached carabiner for attachment nearly anywhere.
- Machine washable in cold water.
- Available in three colors: black, red and blue.
The ChuckIt! Tote is designed with an easy to open drawstring pouch. The pouch is also water-resistant and machine washable. The ChuckIt! Comes in two sizes and is easy to hide so as not to protect your pet.
- The drawstring closure is easy to open with one hand for quick access to dog treats.
- This treat bag is water-resistant and reinforced with a rip-stop liner.
- Available in two sizes and multiple colors.
RoyalCare treats your dog to the royal touch. These treat pouches are completely BPA free. And, the silicone material is easy to clean to keep the pouch bacteria free.
- Constructed of 100% FDA certified food grade silicone and BPA free.
- The unique magnet closure is easy to put on and remove.
- The clip enables you to carry and attach the pouch to the waist belt, pants or packages.
The PetAmi pouch is large enough to carry your pet’s treats and personal belongings. The pouch can also be carried three ways, on the belt or across the shoulder. And, the PetAmi comes in a variety of colors.
- Built-in waste bag dispenser provides easy access.
- The removable 52 strap allows you to wear around the waist, across your body or attached to a belt.
- The PetAmi also comes with a collapsible bowl.
The Vivaglory features a large opening for easy access to dog’s treats and waste bags or even your personal items. The included D-ring also provides a place to attach any additional training devices. Plus, the drawstring pouch allows for easy one hand access to treats.
- The bag is constructed of 1680D Oxford fabric.
- The Built-in waste bag dispenser provides easy access to waste bags.
- This pouch can hold up to two cups of treats.
eBAsics is an ergonomically designed treat bag. The front pocket provides convenient storage for your personal materials or a dog leash. And, the magnet closer provides easy access to open and close.
- The pouch can accommodate up to three cups of treats.
- Bag features a magnetic closure with a drawstring.
- Constructed of durable denier polyester.
The ZEXHOM pouch provides convenient storage for all the dog treats. The belt clip provides easy attachment and can be attached vertically to the belt loop. The ZEXHOM also features two side pockets to old additional materials.
- The hook and loop pocket is designed to safely store money, cards and keys.
- Made of lightweight waterproof nylon fabric.
- The zippered pocket is trash bag dispenser.
The magnetic closer on the AUDWUD pouch provides easy to reach storage. The dog bag easily clips onto the dog pouch. And with so many colors to choose from, there’s an AUDWUD to fit your or your pet’s personality.
- Clips onto pockets or belt loops to keep treats within easy reach.
- The bag is dishwasher safe.
- Constructed of 100% FDA certified food grade silicone.
The Hero Dog treat bag is made with convenience in mind. The inner liner is large enough to hold a couple cups of dog treats and is easy to clean. The bag also comes equipped with dog waste bags.
- Hero Dog is made of waterproof nylon fabric, has reinforced zippers and adjustable straps
- The inner liner pulls out for easy cleaning.
- Also comes with a collapsible dish made of BPA-free silicone.
The Lanney pouch is a high quality treat bag. The easy to open drawstring closure provides immediate access to your pet’s treats. And, the main compartment has been extended for more storage.
- The outer ouch material is made of high quality 600D oxford cloth.
- Double stitching lines make the pet training bag more durable.
- The Lanney training pouch for dogs comes with waist belt and shoulder strap; both are adjustable to fit men and women.
The Kibble Bubble pouch is easy to use and easy to carry. The compact design holds many treats without the bulk of nylon treat bags. And the unique design feeds treats from the bottom of the pouch.
- The Kibble pouch is completely dishwasher safe.
- Constructed from durable food grade silicone.
- Choose from four colors and three designs: bone, heart and ball.
SOMEITY dog pouch is large enough to hold many treats but easy enough to carry. Two mesh pockets on the side are convenient for holding personal items like a mobile phone. And, the SOMEITY is easy to wash.
- The attached headphone jack makes listening to music easy on a walk.
- All the fabric is waterproof and can be turned side out to clean.
- This pouch is made of lightweight waterproof nylon fabric.
The RUFFWEAR treat dispenser is meant to delight pets and their human friends. The magnetic closure makes it easy to open and convenient to close. And the RUFFWEAR can be attached directly to the belt.
- The outer fabric is durable and water-resistant.
- The Treat Trader has a loop for attaching a training clicker.
- The lightweight, waterproof lining is easy to wash for a mess free bag.
Dog Treat Pouch Buying Guide
The type of items you’d like to hold in your dog treat bag, as well as how you’d like to wear the bag will be main buying points for you. But when you start to research dog treat pouches, you may find you are interested in additional features.
The main advantage of a dog treat bag is to provide a comfortable and convenient way to carry your pets treats outside with you. Effective training and a pleasant walk are best performed when you have freedom of movement and aren’t bogged down with carrying multiple items. The dog treat pouch allows you to effectively store personal items.
Dog treat pouches come in a variety of styles and ways to attach. There are two main attachments to treat bags.
Shoulder straps and waist belts: Many treat bags offer removable shoulder, waist or belt attachments. These bags are meant to be worn on your person. Typically, these types of treat bags also feature pockets for personal items, such as a cell phone or a wallet. These types of treat bags act as a small carrying case and are not exclusive to operating as just a treat bag. Often, these bags also feature waste bag dispensers, as well.
Carabiner Clips: Some treat pouches simply attach with a clip or a carabiner cord. These treat bags may be a permanent part of your leash system. Because they are not meant to carry personal items, these products are usually designed more to be a receptacle for treats rather than to house additional items.
Treat pouches feature different types of closures. Some treat bags feature a wide opening with a drawstring closure. These are typically found on more wearable treat pouches and provide more security than a typical treat pouch closure.
Other treat pouches offer a magnetic closure. These types of closures are ideal for operating with one hand as the pouch can be opened by squeezing and then magnetically snaps shut immediately after use.
Some treat pouches feature zippered closures for the ultimate security.
The treat pouch interior is another important factor when considering purchasing a pouch. Some, like those that are attached by clips rather than worn, are made of an easy to wipe down silicone material. These treat pouches can be turned inside out and washed entirely under a faucet. These pouches are typically made only to house dog treats and not waste bags or personal items.
Other treat bags, usually those that are worm, are made of a cloth material. Check to see if these treat bags are machine or hand washable. Unlike silicone treat pouches, traditional cloth pouches are usually not appropriate for treats that have more or a moist or wet consistency as they may stick to the interior. Fabric treat bags may feature a divided interior, however, making the bag capable of carrying different treats or items.