Below are the top five recommended dog toys for Pugs with short item descriptions to explain why you would want to buy that product. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various options on the market for you and your Pug.
Best Dog Toys for Pugs
Here are our Pug dog toy reviews.
The KONG Classic Dog Toy is made with the highest quality of non toxic rubber to give your Pug something to play with safely. The light weight and bouncy design allows you to play fetch with the toy as well as being a treat dispenser. The rubber is made to be durable and last years of your Pug’s play time.
- High quality and safe materials are used in the toy
- Bouncy design allows fetch play as well as treat insertion
- Durable toy is perfect for aggressive chewers
The ChuckIt! Ultra Ball Dog Toy is made with quality materials for a durable and fun bouncy ball for you Pug. The ball is designed to fly further and bounce higher to give you and your Pug a satisfying play time. The easy grip outer portion of the ball is easy to pick up for you or your pup.
- High quality materials are used for a durable ball
- Flies far and bounces high for a fun play time
- Outer material is made for easy grip
The ZippyPaws No Stuffing Dog Toy is made to last with durable material for your Pug to play with. The no stuffing design allows them to shred the toy with less mess for you to pick up. The squeakers in each of the animal themed toys are sure to get your Pug playing and happy in no time.
- High quality materials are used for a durable toy
- No stuffing makes the toy stronger and reduces the mess
- Squeakers in each toy are loud to keep your Pug’s attention
The Hartz Dura Play Dog Toy is made with firm latex to give your Pug a sturdy toy to chew on. The bacon scent will make your Pug fall in love with this toy and stop them from chewing on other things like shoes or furniture. The material is soft to the touch and flexible for your Pug’s enjoyment.
- Latex material is durable and made to last for years of play
- Bacon scented toy that your Pug will love
- Soft material is still sturdy enough to play with
The Star Factory Rope Dog Toys are made with the best quality of materials to ensure a durable and fun toy for your Pug. The toy is designed to soothe teething pain and gums to reduce pain of teeth erupting. The rubber is all natural for a safe toy for your Pug to gnaw on as they grow and play.
- High quality materials are used for durability
- Soothes teething pain and keeps the Pug off other things
- All natural rubber is safe and healthy for your dog
Pug Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many options for you to choose from and they all have their own benefits that your Pug will love. When buying dog toys you should always keep in mind that your Pug’s mouth doesn’t open wide so you need to get smaller toys that won’t strain their jaw to play with. Now we will go over some of the toys on the market and why you would want them for your Pug.
Interactive Toys or Puzzle toys are known for their ability to increase your Pug’s critical thinking skills and intelligence. These toys come in a wide variety of styles but the main idea stays the same. There is a puzzle for your Pug to solve for a treat or toy. Some are actual plastic puzzles for your pup to explore while others are plush toys you hide for them to find.
Treat Dispensing Toys
Treat Dispensing Toys are nice if you need to clean or do something but your Pug keeps getting under your feet. You can set the toy up with treats and leave your Pug to fight the treats out. Some of these toys can hold up to a full meal of kibbles, making it perfect for busy pet parents and your Pug will love it.
Does your Pug have bad breath or a build up of plaque and tartar? A dental chew can solve this problem for you. Whether it is made with baking soda for breath or has grooves in the rubber to catch excess plaque, these toys are made to better your Pug’s dental health.
If your Pug is in its teething stage and chewing on everything that it shouldn’t be you should consider buying them a teething toy. There are a wide variety of teething toys available for your Pug to enjoy and they are all made to endure the heavy chewers. When you see the toy begin to wear down then you should replace it to avoid your Pug breaking off pieces and swallowing them.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Pugs
- Best Dog Bed for Pugs
- Best Dog Brush for Pugs
- Best Dog Crate for Pugs
- Best Dog Collar for Pugs
- Best Dog Harness for Pugs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Pugs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Pugs
- Best Puppy Food for Pugs